Chapter 14: Haku! Darling!

I decide to take a stroll in the forest this early morning, seeing Naruto unconscious. "You really worked yourself to the bone haven't you?", I mumble to myself. Then, I spot a certain long haired boy walking towards him. He tries to touch him, but I quickly throw my kunai knife directly past his hand, nearly hitting it. Said boy jumps back alarmed.

"Well, I didn't think you'd be one to sneak up on an opponent Haku.",I snarl at the adorable crossdresser. He seemed taken aback by my action. "How would you know my name?", he questions. "I know everything dear sir. Nice way of saving Zabuza back there by the way. avoiding his fatal points and only making his heart stop, without killing him. I would ask you to teach me that but you'll be dead soon.", I smirk at him.

"Is that a death threat little girl?", he tilts his head at an angle. I only laugh lightly. "I'm afraid it isn't. You wont die by my hands that's for sure." he looked perplexed, but glared at me. Naruto let out a small groan. "Well, that's my cue to leave. See ya soon~", I taunt as I quickly hop the trees away. Leaving him agitated.

I reach the bridge builders home. "Taiga, do you know where Naruto is?", Kakashi asks. "Don't worry, he's fine. Believe it!", Sakura and Sasuke blank at me. Aran lied on a couch in the back of the room hanging halfway off, snoring her ass off. I let out a small sadistic laugh and pull out a kunai knife, throwing it at Aran's head. She quickly reflects it.

"Nice try Taiga.", she groans and goes back to sleep. Sakura's mouth drops and Sasuke's eyes widen. "Well, I'm heading out.", he says as he leaves. "See ya~", I wave him off.

~Long time skip~

Edibles. Food. eating food. Life.

Naruto and Sasuke came into the house soon, looking like hell. "Cotdayum, you two look like something the hellhounds shit out.", I say raising a brow. "Well, we made it. All the way to the top!"

Naruto and Sasuke take a seat as they were told that they were now able to guard the bridge builder without trouble.

"Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, But under the wing of a strong leader cowardess cannot survive.", Kakashi quotes the first Hokage. I nod at his answer to the bridge builders question asking why we kept protecting him after finding out that he lied to us. Uh-oh..

The annoying brat starts crying. "But why?", he questions. "Hmm? Whatdija say?", Naruto asks curiously, making the annoying brat stand up like he owns the place. "All of this stupid training is just a waist of time! Gatto's got a whole army they'll beat you down and they'll destroy you. These cool things you all say, they don't mean anything! No matter what you do, the strong always win and the weak always lose."

This struck a nerve. "Listen here, I've had enough of your shit you brat." "Taig-", "Kakashi! He needs to hear this.", Kakashi shuts his trap. "Listen here you little fucker. I don't know what's got you saying all of this, but you're so wrong its sickening. Your father, or step father, or whatever you wanna call him, is a damn hero and you should be proud to be called his son. He stood up for what he believed in, and you're playing against his own words. He told you to stay strong with both arms up did he not? So why do you not do that?", he starts crying even more. "You bratty children. So damn spoiled that you don't know shit about the real world. Your father stood up for what he believed in. Right now you're standing, but is it for what you believe in?"

The group stood in shock. I sighed and turned around quickly, heading into my room at a steady pace.

 I stared out into the vast field, blowing in the cool wind. "Children these days will never know..."

~Next morning~

Its time. I head out with the rest of the group, excluding Naruto and Aran, to the partially built bridge. Several men were beaten down  and all of them stood in shock. Mist began surrounding us. "Sasuke, Taiga, Sakura, get ready.", we surround the bridge builder, getting ready for the fight. "Taiga, you knew he was coming didn't you?", Kakashi asks, Sakura and Sasuke give me stern looks, the bridge builder looked confused and shocked. "You know me all too well Sensei.", I joke. "Can you link with several people at once?", he asks. "I believe so." "Then do it!", he commands.

Aye Aye Captain! I link with the team, plus the bridge builder.

Saukra: I wonder where he could be..

"Sakura, think in your head please.", Sasuke says irritated. "Wait but I was just thinking in my head!"

Guys, stop fighting. we're connected by the mind. meaning that we can hear what each other is thinking. I inform the two morons.

Kakashi: She's right. Now stay in position.

Sasuke: Taiga, you're going to have to explain this later.

Sakura: Seconded.

Taiga: Whatever. Focus!

We stood in silence. Awaiting Zabuza's approach.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi. I still see you got those brats with you. That one's still trembling. Pitiful.", Zabuza appears right in front of each side. Sasuke lets out a small laugh. "I'm trembling... with excitement.", he smirks.

Taiga: Whatever Sasuke.

Sasuke: .Shut up.

We waited for his next move. Sasuke takes the first hits on the water clones.

Sasuke: I could see it.

Sakura: Great going Sasuke! I knew you could do it!

Taiga: Shut the fuck up Sakura. You sure as hell wouldn't have done it.

Kakashi: Taiga.

Taiga: Whaaaattt??? My mind, my telepathy, my rules.

Water surrounded us. "Ooo, so you could see they were water clones. This brat's improving. Looks like you've got a rival Haku." "So it seems."

"Haku! Darling how's it been?" I wave his direction, getting weird glances from my team mates. "Still don't know how you know my name.", he sighs, I give a cheeky grin.

Been a little while my main peeps. Sorry for the wait. Been working on stuff.

🐯~Taiga-Chan~ 🐯