Chapter 16: Should We really..?

I watched the battle escalate.

Kakashi: Taiga! Why are you just standing around?!

Taiga: I ... I have no choice Kakashi! If I interfere with any fight, it can't be the fight between Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku!

Kakashi: But Wh-

Taiga: Trust me on this Sensei.

I bit my lip as my eyes studied the concrete underneath me. Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!

--

I still chewed the inside of my lip, watching as things proceeded, and only butting in when necessary. I had begun to get bored, as everyone inspirational speeches filled the funnels of my ears. Haku's, almost making me cry. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" Your village has become complaisant.", Zabuza began. "Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all: To kill the feelings in their own hearts. To kill an opponent mercilessly with no emotion or regret.", just as Sakura was about to say something, I made a rash decision.

"Oh, hon hon, quite the contraire."

"Taiga, what...?"

"Look Sensei, I got sick of waiting and so I ask, can I get the first swing at him?"

"But, what about-"

"Ill see what happens if I don't do what I originally said.", and with that, I created a large black and gray scythe with my alchemy ability, stunning the ninja around me. Spinning the large weapon, I release my tail and ears, and crack my neck. "Unlike them, Sir Zabuza, I do have the instinct to kill, and I will find fun in it", a large smile spreads across my face, kind of making me feel like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Without waiting for a response, I dash at my target at an alarming speed, taking him off balance and cutting his side deeply. The blood splattered across my face, making me laugh menacingly. He catches his balance, and summons water clones. I try to take them out all in one strike, but got stopped midway by the actual Zabuza. He pulls me by the tail, making a sound come out of my mouth that's a mix of a scream, yelp, and moan, and tore my scythe from my hands, snapping it in two.

He chuckled mockingly. "Wow. Is this all you got, girl?", I give him my resting bitch face, reach down, place my palm onto the concrete, and raise the concrete into sharp spears, moving towards him. He summersaults backwards, dodging the pointed death traps. "Quite the jutsu you have there.", finally getting bored, "Sensei, you can have him now. I'm bored.", I strolled away. "Oh no you don't! ", Zabuza tries to hit me with a group of shurikens,only to be reflected by my own shuriken. "You're not my fight anymore. You're his.", I gesture towards the focused Kakashi, who was getting ready to fight against Zabuza himself.

He began making plans in his head, and finally came to the conclusion of using the sharingan. "Youre no fun Kakashi. Using the same old trick." Zabuza quickly tries to attack Kakashi, but only failed and got it blocked. Zabuza tells of how he trained Haku after finding him as a boy in the streets, making me pity Haku even more then I did already.

Finally, Kakashi removed the headband, revealing the Sharingan. "Ninja art: Hidden Mist Jutsu."

"Dammit . This annoying mist. Its gonna ruin my hair Zabuza~!", I whine. "Shut up, girl!" "Sakura, Taiga, stay with Tazuna.", We both complied and guarded the bridge builder with all we had.

"Oh, I smell fire~", I giggle. This confused Sakura. But I know.  Sasuke is getting the hang of fighting Haku. I, however, "Cant seE SHITTT!", I huff and pout. I can hear everything though, so I'm picturing everything in my mind. Every clank, every joint movement, every breath, every stretch in the human muscle, I can hear.

Come one guys, you got this. I know they heard me, but I'm not wanting to hear their replies.

--

I hear Naruto and Sasuke's cries of pain tempted me to help so bad.. I know I cant... I mustn't. Should I really be here..? Maybe... Me and Aran should do what I planned on later ... of course, I need consent of the third Hokage. Maybe after chunin exams. When the invasion happens.

Zabuza appears right next to me, as he slashes at the bridge builder. I moved as fast as I could, but failed to make it in time. "Dammit!". I look up, only to see Kakashi made it before I could,. I let out a sigh of relief. "I know you girls are worried about them, but I have faith in their power."

Just then, a large chill went down my spine, making me gasp and lightly quiver. Is this the influence of the nine-tails?!  Bloody hell, the anime wasn't exaggerating when they said it was overwhelming. I can barely stand!

The presence of the chakra got to Kakashi and Zabuza as well. I fell to my knees, trying to catch my breathe. "Taiga! Are you alright?!" "I'm fine! I'm fine! Kakashi, leave Naruto be for the moment. Not only for his sake, but for ours as well.", I didn't see, but I heard Kakashi nod his head.

He pulled out a scroll, did the blood thingy, and swirled it around like a ribbon. And at that moment, I heard Haku's mask break and drop to the floor, then him, soon after. He got back up and began talking about his past.Mah feeelsssss.

Kakashi used the Fang Pursuit Jutsu. Its a summoning jutsu where it uses animals, mainly dogs, to smell out a target. It was a very smart move. So , in the end, my actions didn't effect the story...yet.

"That sound! Its the lightning blade!", I heard Kakashi's signature move become activated, then, I saw the lightning type chakra being manifest into the palm of his hand. A smile formed on my face. "Told you, you would do it."

--

When Haku died, Gatto soon came afterwards with his gang of idiots. Zabuza gave no emotion on Haku's death, though I knew he was faking it all. Naruto was pissed. "Haku lived for you! You were the most important thing in the world for him, and he meant nothing to you?! Nothing at all?! Well he was sacrificing everything for you, you never felt anything at all for him? And if I become stronger, does that mean ill become as cold hearted as you are? He threw his life away, and for what?! For you and your dream? "

"You never let him have a dream of his own, but he didn't care. and you just toss him aside, like he was nothing. A broken tool..", I rest my hand on Naruto's shoulder as a tear flows down my face, along with Zabuza's and Naruto's.

Tossing him His Kunai Knife, Naruto was confused. Just then, Zabuza went and sliced half of Gatto's men's throats and stabbed Gatto himself, without even the use of his arms. Zabuza then got stabbed in the back, literally, but he didn't stop there. He tossed Gatto off the edge of the peer, and strolled as far as he could to Haku, and died with him.

--

In the end, the pair died together, and Sasuke was just fine. The rest of Gatto's goons were terrified by the villagers. And Kakashi's shadow clones. And Naruto's too. I began snowing, which made the ends time for Zabuza peaceful as he laid next to Haku.

--

We were finally leaving the village. Naruto and Inari got super emotional before we left. As we walked down the large bridge, Naruto was hyper as usual. "When we get back, I'm gonna have Iruka-Sensei buy a bunch of ramen for me!" "How about have him buy it for the five of us."

"Aren't we forgetting something??", Sakura points out. "I had that feeling too..", Kakashi noted in. That's when it hit me. "OH HELL! WE FORGOT TO GET ARAN!", just then, a short brunette ran at me full speed yelling, "YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING COCK-SUCKING TITTY LICKING NO GOOD SHIT STAIN FALLING OUT OF A HORSES ASSHOLE PERVERTED DICKWAD! IM GONAA KILL YOU!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SORRY I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!", I jetted off as fast as my long legs could carry me.