Chapter 12: YOU!?

Today, Team 7 went their separate ways. Sakura protected the bridge builder, Naruto and Sasuke still training their tails off, and me and Kakashi trained Aran again. We were in a small portion of the forest. It had tall bamboo trees and a large pond. It was rather beautiful.

It was around noon. Kakashi decided that since me and Aran both mastered chakra control, he'd teach us to walk on water. Which is pretty fucking cool if I do say so myself. I managed after a few times of getting myself wet, but Aran still landed straight in the pond after about one and a half steps.

She anime cried as she fell in again. "I'LL NEVER FIGURE THIS OUT!!!!",she whaled, making me wince. I helped her out of the cool water. Her soaked hair stuck to the back of her neck. "Don't worry Ceilia-Chan~ you'll get it soon enough.", I tried to cheer her up, but to no avail.

"We, should take a break.", Kakashi pronounced, and me and the soaked brunette oblige.

We sat in the lime green grass. It was quiet except for the small grunts made by Sasuke and Naruto from their training. "Ya know Cece, if we wouldn't have died, we wouldn't be in such a beautiful place right now.", I sigh, and she hums.

Kakashi read his magical book of kinks, a bird chirped, than a..... scream? It even made Kakashi look up from his book in a serious manner. I already had my tail and ears out so I can follow where it came from. "This way!", I tell the others, and they do as said.

We reached a cave. I listened harder. There was heavy breathing, than a familiar voice, "What?! Where the hell am I? Man.. I need my Minky-poo!", the voice whined. "I swear to god. IF THAT IS WHO I THINK IT IS, IM GONNA KICK.THEIR. ASS.", me and Aran declare in sync, confusing Kakashi.

I follow the voice further and see a darker skinned, short girl with shoulder length black hair, hugging her knees tightly. "MONET ASIANA HARVIN WHAT IN TARNASHION DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING HERE?!", she jumps up and springs back about five feet. "Who the hell is you? And how you know my name?", she questions me, then looks at Aran, who is cupping her mouth, about to be in tears. "You look like someone I kn- used to know...", Monet points out.

Aran takes her hair and puts it in a sloppy pony tail, making Monet's mouth hit the floor. "CECE?! HOW THE HELL!?", she glomps Aran in a huge hug. "But, who's this person?", she points at me. I smirk viscously and go up behind her and grope her small b-cupped boobs. She squeals. "Aww that makes me sad Nee-Sama~ and you showed me DRAMAtical Murder too. I didn't think you'd forget about your favorite perverted friend~", she blinks a few times, than tears fall from her eyes.

"A-alaysiaaa!!!!!!!", she whaled. "I thought the poe-poe shot you down?!"

"They did. It hurt like hell. HOW DID YOUR HOE ASS DIE?!",I ask her. "Oh, Nilknarf stabbed me with his machete after I beat Rekekah's ass.", she said carelessly. "Well, you cant survive in this world, that's for sure. So..", I trail off the 'O' and pull out my Kunai knife. "Taiga! What do y-",me and Aran nod to each other as I stab the knife into Monet's neck. "I'm glad to finally see you, but you cant live here. See you in the after life~", I grin sweetly. She smiles back and dies.

"What...was-", "Don't ask.", both me and Aran tell the confused Sensei.

~time skip~

After training and the thing with Monet, we decided to head back to the bridge builders home. "They're still at it huh?", Aran points out as we see them still training, well, talking right now. "mmhmm.", Kakashi hums. "Alright alright! hurry! I'm starving my a-" "Lets watch the language from now on girls." "Oops, I'm starving my arse off." Aran laughs at my recovery.

~another lil bitty time skip~

We were finally eating, and man, was I hungry. These people though...they don't have very much. So ill make food using alchemy later.