Chapter 5: Naruto did it.

The class was finally dismissed with a half hour lunch break. Using that to my advantage, I hop the roofs to my apartment and change in my closet  into some of my clothes from the other world (ya know, the one I got shot in?). Today, it was a black jacket with purple plaid squares on it, a black crop top that dropped off the shoulders with a dark purple tank top underneath, black purposely torn leggings, with black knee high leather boots with straps that ran from top to bottom. I looked fabulous. I tied the black headband loosely around my neck and put my raven and purple hair into a French braid and leave my purple bangs hanging in front of my left eye as usual.

I was getting ready to leave until I heard a grunt come from inside the apartment. " Tha fuckh?", I ask turning around slowly. The grunts get louder, as if someone's panicking. Oh no, don't tell me.... I crouch and look under my bed to find none other then a tied up Sasuke. "You have gotta be shitting me.", I face-palm. Pulling him by the hair, I drag him out. "Jesus, Naruto needs to learn some chill.", I say annoyed. I struggle to untie the rope until it finally comes loose. I rip the tape off his mouth.

"How did you know it was Naruto?", he asked. "Well, I know everything. Now, I know what Naruto is up to, so there's no point either.  He's going to get sick, and keep failing. His goal is to get with Sakura, but because of all the milk he drank, which was spoiled, he's just going to constantly keep going to the bathroom. So if you do want to go after him, that's where he'd be.", Sasuke's eyes turned into the size of dinner plates. "How?" "Because I'm a genius.", I give him a cheeky grin. "Now go get him duck ass!" ,i tell him. He glares at me and just says, "thanks", and walks out. I could've sworn his face showed a bit of red, but there's no way in hell.

I walk out of my apartment, then hear voices coming from Naruto's room. "So this is where Naruto lives?", I hear Kakashi say. Oh! I need to thank him! I walk through the door and spot Kakashi and the Hokage. "Hey old man!", I give the Hokage a sweet smile. "And, KAKASHIII!!!!!!!", I run over to Kakashi and give him a huge hug. "Thank you so much Kakashi-Sensei!", "You're welcome Taiga.", he says with a close eyed smile. "I see you two are aquainted.", the Hokage says amused. "Yip yip!", I jump onto Kakashi's back, surprising him. "Umm, Taiga, what are you doing?", "Anything I feel like. Now March!",he sighs, knowing there's no way out of this, and starts walking towards the door. "Oh and Old man," I put Kakashi to a halt. "We need to talk later, kay?~" The Hokage nods.

"Hey, Taiga, shouldn't you want to change out of that strange outfit before we meet with the others?", Kakashi points out. "Oh yeah, my room is right there. wait out here please!" "Will do.", he responds with a light chuckle.

Quickly changing, I put my hair loose and rush out the door, jumping on him again. "Now, MARCH!". I had him walk me all the way to the academy.

Ah, I remember, the stupid eraser trick Naruto does. this is gonna suck getting chalk on my raven hair. We, Well, Kakashi, was walking down the hall still carrying me to the classroom. We hear snickering coming from inside, and we glance at each other, taking a minute to walk in. I heard Sakura mention that I was late, which made me and Kakashi chuckle a little. I decided to fuck with everyone and I released my ears and tail, my tail swayed back and forth as we opened the door to the classroom. The eraser hitting me in the face an Kakashi in the head.

"I'm sorry sensei! I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen! Id never do anything like that!" "Billboard brow,", I started, "You know you just said 'perfect shot' in your head so don't even. You little suck up" I snuck into Sasuke's thoughts as well: He actually fell for that cheap trick? Is tha guy really a jounin?   Kakashi picks up the eraser, still carrying me."Okay. My first impression of this group, you're a bunch of idiots.", me and Kakashi say in sync.

Kakashi informs my teammates to go up to the roof, as he poofs us both up there. Knowing itll take them some time, I pull out my phone and text my peep, but there was no reply. Whateves. "Taiga, where did those ears and tail come from?", Kakashi asked curiously. "I don't know. Never wondered. You don't like them?", I pouted. "No no! not at all. they look rather nice on you.", he panicked.