Chapter 6: Bell fest

I wake up thanks to the evil rays of the sun. "ugghh...". I roll around in my comfy bed until,

*CRASH*

I fall onto the floor. "SON OF A BITCH!", I scream in pain. I pick up my phone and look at the time. It was only 9:00 AM, Kakashi isn't even there yet.

Rubbing my aching nose, I sit up from the cold, wood floor. "Fuck my life dude...", I grumble to myself, and forcing my body to move and take a shower.

After the shower, I wrap the bandages around my waist and throw on the black crop top, slipping my right hand through the fishnet sleeve. I struggle to put on the black tights because my legs were slightly wet, but I managed somehow. I placed my kunai knives in their holders on my tights and pick up the lovely shuriken I ever so graciously retrieved during Mizuki's and Naruto's fight, strapping both on a belt I put on my hips. I finally put on the ninja sandals and throw my hair into a large messy bun.

Why?

Because I can shut up.

Too lazy to take the door, I focus chakra to my feet and walk out the window, strolling on the side of the wall.

I suddenly spot Kakashi sensei and I jump on his back, scaring the living hell out of him. "SENSEIIIII!!!!" "WHAT TH- oh its you Taiga." "Wow, there is so much enthusiasm in that.", I huff at him. "I presume you knew I would be late, so you just started heading out?", he questions knowingly. "Yip yip! Now march!"

~Lil bitty time skip~

We enter the training grounds to see a tired Naruto, a bored Sakura, and a careless Sasuke. "HEYY!!!!", I shout to my team mates. "My ear Taiga.", Kakashi complains. "Oops.", is all I respond with. "Morning everyone, ready for your first day?", Kakashi asks the trio.

When Sakura and Naruto finally notice us, they get a tic mark on their face and scream,"YOURE LATE!"

Me and Kakashi both scratch the back of our necks, " Well, a black cat crossed my path so We had to take the long way.", we say in sync, freaking them out. "Well,", Sensei clears his throat, "Lets get started.", he drops me and I head over to the others, glomping  Naruto in a hug and then standing next to Sakura.

"Here we go,", Kakashi starts as he presses a button on a clock that was 'conveniently' placed there. "Its set for noon. Your assignment is very simple: you just have to take these bells from me. That's all there is to it."

"Naruto, don't even. Its not as easy as it looks. Don't go easy on him. We all need to work as a team if we want to accomplish this."

"Taiga, let ,me finish." "Sorry Sensei!" "Now, if you cant get the bells by noon, you cant have lunch , you'll be tied to those poles, and you would have to watch me eat my lunch instead." Good thing I ate breakfast.

The others were suffering realizing that's why he said not to eat breakfast. I simply giggled at them. "Wait a minute, there's four of us. How come there's only three bells?"

"That way, at least one of you will end up tied to a post, and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission.", he jingles the bells lightly, "That one goes back to the academy. Then again, all four of you could flunk out too."

"There's no way I'm flunking out Kakashi-Sensei.", I give him a cheeky grin, " And I'm not going easy on you either."

"Looking forward to what you can do Taiga. Now. you can use any weapons including shuriken. If you aren't prepared to kill me, you wont be able to take the bells."

"But those weapons are too dangerous Sensei!", Sakura complains, "Relax billboard brow, he's a Jounin. He's not that easy to beat."

"Especially since you couldn't dodge that eraser.", Naruto laughs. "Class clowns are usually the weakest links. you can safely ignore the Lowest scores, losers.", I bust out laughing at Kakashi's statement. "When I say start, you can begin."