Chapter 20: Salty Drag Queen

It was finally the day of the exams. I sat up in my soft fluffy bed, and went to go make breakfast, but was stopped in the process by Aran, who had woken up as soon as I stood.

"Is it the day..?"

I nod and smirk in response. "It sure as hell is, Homeslice."

After breakfast we both get dressed. "What am I going to need to bring??", she questions. "Nothing really, but try bringing some healing ointment, and a lot of kunai. Also, don't even worry about the first test. Just sit there no matter what. Do NOT stand from that chair unless you're about to piss yourself." She laughs, and salutes. "Aye aye, captain." "Pff, As much as I wish I was, I'm not Jack Sparrow lol." "You actually say "lol"?" "Yes. Yes I do.", Aran smiled and shook her head. "Well, thanks for the pointers."

Just as we were finishing up getting ready, Naruto bursts through my door, as excited as ever. "Come on! Come on! We got the chunin exams today, remember?!", He tried reminding me.

"You don't have to remind me, blockhead, as you can see I'm about ready to go.", I inform the small child. He just lets out a small "oh", and just kind of stands there for a second, staring at something. I trace his sight and see him staring at my laptop, which was still open on my nightstand, still flashing some lights as it was playing S3RL. "Umm... What is that? Some kind of special sound jutsu??" Me and Aran stared wide-eyed, looke at each other, nodded, and looked back at Naruto.

"..."

"..."

"...S-"

"Aran, get the rope."

He squealed like a pig, trying to get away from us, but in the end, He was tied just as he was when he first saw Aran. "Alright, so, What do we do now?", asked Aran, raising a brow my direction. "Welll... we can't hold him in the closet like last time, so we're gonna have to carry him to the exams with us.", I shrugged, picking him up like a big block of wood.

~

"WE ARE HERE.", I announce  to Sasuke, the only one of our squad standing there currently. He stared blankly for a second, but regained his composure. "Taiga, what even is the reason for that?" "To shut him up for a while.", Sasuke shrugged. "Don't you think you best let him go? I need him today after all.", I do a lengthy overdramatic sigh and untie him. "Thanks Sasuke! I thought she was about to kill me.", Naruto said.

"Oh, next time I will bub, next time I will...", I grit my teeth and glare at him, as he shivers in his boots.

Soon enough Sakura shows up, and waves at the group. "Oh! Sakura, you're late.", Naruto points out. She apologizes and blanks for a second, then comes back to reality. She greets Sasuke and we all walk into the building together.

~

Heading down the hall, I let my tail and ears go free, and the chattering around me gets louder about 12 times. I can hear Team Guy getting pushed around too. "Damn that's rude..", I mutter to myself. We then head into the same hall as they are to see Lee and Tenten in the ground, and two chunin giving a speech about how the exam isn't a joke.

I clench my fists. Alright, enough of this shit.

"Yo, dickheads!", I interrupt them. "Taiga, don't-", I cut off Aran's plee, and she just shrugs and murmurs, "Fine, go for it girl."

"Alright, assholes, Don't just push around others like it's you're business. You think you're all strong when probably most of the girls are stronger than your bitch ass, so how about you suck it up, let us through, or Imma be kicking some ass, and it sure as hell isn't gonna be fun for you~.", I change my eye color, just to add affect.

They looked utterly terrified. Sasuke, who seemed to have not wanted to be 1-upped, decided to add his commentary. "Real nice speech, now both of you, step aside and let me through. And while you're at it, reverse the genjutsu. We can see through your illusion anyway. We're going on the third floor.", I giggle a little, and throw my arm around duckass' shoulder. "Thought I was the only one, Sasuke? Looks like you're smart too." I peek at his face and see a bit of a red tint. " Yeah, whatever."

~

Skipping the lame dialogue, Basically the one guy blocking the door took off the illusion, and tried to kick Sasuke, who tried to counter, who were both stopped by Lee, putting everyone in shock.

I chew my lip, thinking about making the situation a bit more interesting. Neji starts chewing him out. I smirk after they finish, "Rock Lee, Professional in taijutsu. It's nice to finally meet you. This proves the things I've heard are true, you are rather strong."

"Thank you for you're praise.", he heads over to me and Sakura. "My name is Rock Lee, as you heard from her, you are Sakura, right?", she stood confused.

"Please be my girlfriend."

"Definitely--not."

"Whyy?"

"Because you're a weirdo."

I lost my composure and busted out laughing so hard I was rolling on the floor . "AAAHAHAHAAA!! HUU HUU HUUU HOOO ARAN HELP ME I CANT BREATHE-BWAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!", it was no use because she was dying of laughter as well.

~

We finally get up as Neji comes to try and interrogate me and Sasuke. "Hey you two, over here, what's your name's?"

"It's common curtesy to give your own before asking someone else's.", we both say together.

"Hey you're both rookies aren't you? How old are you, anyway?"

"We aren't obliged to answer that.", again, both of us replied. Neji decided to get salty. Tenten just giggles. We both turn our backs and walk away, to see both Lee and Naruto sulking on a wall, and Aran trying to cheer them up.

"A weirdo..?"

"No one wants to know my name.."

"It's okay guys, you're fine how you are. Fren, do hilp.", she looked at me, and I just shook  my head. we, squad 7, decide to head off. I hear the two dicks talking about us, so I turn my head their direction and wink at them, slowly walking away, or being pulled my Sakura more like. I can feel eyes burning in my back, most likely Neji, and I flick ,my tail vigorously just  to weird him out.   

~

We walk into a large room with a few pillars, when Lee stops us, calling for the " two with the attitude", and me, Aran, and Sasuke  reply with "who, me?" He stood atop a balcony. All of the squad had different reactions, and I just smirked with Aran. "What do you want?", Sasuke asks him.

"I want to fight you both, right here, and right now."

FINALLYYYYYY I HAVE UPDATED AFTER SO LONG. IM SORRY MY CHILDREN. I know I barely get reads lol, but I gives no fuccss. Anyway, hope you enjoyed, my peeps, and i'll be trying to update a lot more since I do nothing with my life and its summer vacay, so ayyee

Quasi, Out!