Chapter 7: I CANT BELIEVE IM SEEING YOU AGAIN!

I finally reached the apartment and crash on my bed. "It's strange how i used all of that chakra, yet I'm not tired at all...", I sigh. "Im really not a normal shinobi I guess.", suddenly, my phone rings. It was my Main Homefrenchfrie, Cece. "YO!", I shout as I answer in a happy, and perky tone of voice, But all I heard was sobbing.

"C-cece.. whats wrong?", I asked her worriedly.

"I-it's Justin...H-he- UWHAAAAAAA!!!", she sobs louder, as I cover my mouth in shock.

"What about Justin!? Don't tell me he-"

"*sniffle* He cheated on me! After all he said to me! After all the sweet messages! After all the 'I love you's! All of it was a lie! What do I do Alaysia?!", she sobbed uncontrollably. This poor girl... I started to cry with her. I cant stand when she cries. All I want is to be there for her.

"Cece.", I start with a serious tone. " Is this hurting enough, to where you're willing to die?"

She pauses before answering.".................Yes. This is torturing me.....", Id never thought i'd tell her this in my life, but it's actually about to come out of my mouth.

"Im not sure if this will work, but Do exactly as I say.", she snifles as a small "Okay", leaves her lips.

"First, get everything that has value to you, and pack it in a bag. Your phone, your art tablet, your heelys, everything. Dont worry about food. Next, grab a knife from the kitchen and go sit on the back porch.", I hear stuff moving, then the clinking of metal on a hard surface. I hate saying this...

"Are you outside?", I ask.

"y-yeah..."

I pause and sigh. "Now, when you arrive somewhere after doing this, take a picture of it with your phone and send it to me. I ll text the rest. Now...take the knife, and stab it straight through your heart.", she doesn't hesitate as I hear the sound of slicing of meat and a high pitched muffled scream come through the speaker, then silence, and the signal goes dead.

I sit my phone down as I lean both of my arms on my knees. "Please...please let her get here safely....",I ask God. tears went down my eyes knowing I just caused my best friends death.

~Time skip of about three hours~

I fall to my knees and off my bed. Thats it...I killed my best friend.. there's no way it- Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I wiped the waterfalls coming from my eyes and jolt to my bed.

Relief overcame my body. "SHE MADE IT!" ,I screeched in happiness as I saw she ended up in the training grounds. I throw on my boots as fast as I could. Suddenly, Naruto burst through the door. "TAIGA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" "IM FINE!" "Where are you going?", he asked me. "Dont worry about it!", i yell back at him as I jump out the window and run the roof tops.

I made it to the training grounds to see a short girl with curly brown hair and light blue eyes looking down at a bright phone screen.It was Aran. "Aran...", I say, making her look up. She started crying amd jumped up at me. "ALAYSIA!", she was crying all over my shoulder. "Shh shh, its alright." I pet her fluffy hair and comfort her. She pulls back, "Wait, how do I know its you?", I lean into her ear, "Hon Hon Titty Croissants.", I whisper, causing us to both burst into laughter. "Its you alright.", she struggles to say while letting out the last bit of giggles.

"You dont look all that differant, but why heelys in a tank top and and a onesie?", she just shrugged. "Whatever.", i giggle. Then, out of no where, I hear foot steps coming from the pathways leading to the training grounds. "Shit! We gotta go.", I inform her as I pick her up bridal style and hopped the trees, hiding my presence.

We make it back to the apartment and I start panting. It was dark so of course people thought it suspicous that there was someone in the training grounds. I sigh as I finally catch my breath. "Umm....Alay- I mean Taiga, is that who I think it is?", Cece/Aran asked. I looked to where she was pointing to see a dumbfounded Naruto. "Shit. Aran, get the rope, duct tape, and whips out of my closet.", she didnt question it as she knows how I work. Naruto started freaking out and tried to run away, but I grab him by his collar. "Oh no you dont.", he started screaming for help. "Aran! Tape.", "here ya go!", she hands it to me kindly. I take the tape and wrap it over his mouth about twenty or so times, his screams,now muffled greatly. "Rope.", she hands me the rope. I tie up his body from neck to toe. "The whip is for when you cant be quiet.", I smirk visciously at him.

"Aran,",

"Ya?"

"I'll take you to the Hokage tomorrow, first thing in the morning.first, you need to get some sleep. I know your chest hurts a lot doesnt it?", she nods. "You can lay in my bed with me tonight kay? We can just shove Naruto in the closet. No one will notice." Naruto's eyes widen and he starts to panic, but me, being the heartless bastard I am, just toss him in. I make sure to lock my door and windows, as me and Aran both drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a short chappy. I is sowwy~ . But yeah, Aran is actually my best friend irl. And cece and Aran are both her nicknames. And yes, the onesie and the heelys is what she wears irl. xTheKittenAran