Billy

It's been a month and the rumors as well of the bullying have stopped and Maya and Riley couldn't be any more happier. The gang was at Chubbies for they had no classes today as they were eating they heard a familiar voice that they haven't heard since middle school.

"Maya, Riley, Lucas, Farkle?" The familiar voice said. They all turned around and where greeted by a face they haven't seen since middle school.

"BILLY!" They said in unison while Zay, Chai and Smackle where confused.

"Hey guys, it's been awhile, huh." Billy said laughing as he was greeted with hugs and was introduced to Zay, Chai, and Smackle.

"Sure has, so Billy what happened to you? We never saw you after we finished seventh grade?" Lucas asked curiously, "Well after seventh grade was over my family moved to Pennsylvania and we have been living here since then." Billy answered as he was now sitting in the same booth as them. "So your attending Pennbrook?" Maya asked for none of them have seen Billy since college has started.

"I'm actually planning to start college next year at Pennbrook. I decided to travel and explore the world but I came back to Pennsylvania for my family is having reunion party." Billy explained and then noticed that Maya and Riley were wearing wedding rings. Riley noticed that Billy was staring at their wedding rings.

"Umm... are you two married?" Billy asked, "Yes, Maya and I are married. We got married during the summer after graduation." Riley answered as she intertwined her hand with Maya who smiled proudly.

"Congratulations, Riley and Maya. Hey, since am in town for a couple of days do you all want to hang out today and catch up." Billy asked and he received some nods in agreement, "I can't for I need to study for my test tomorrow." Smackle explained. "Maya and I also can't. Because today is open house for Scott where we meet his teachers and get to know how Scott is doing." Riley explained and then looked at Maya.

"'Maya, why don't you go and I'll attend the open house." Riley stated to Maya who looked confused, "Maya you always help in Scott school by volunteering and attending every event so you deserve a break." Riley said explaining. "Thanks Riley." Maya responded smiling.

"Great, well give me your numbers and I'll text you the address where we all meet up." Billy said to Maya, Farkle, Chai, Zay, and Lucas who nodded and gave Billy their number.

Later that night, Maya was walking with Farkle, Chai, Zay, and Lucas as they were all heading to where they are meeting Billy. They reached their destination and saw Billy outside who was waiting for them. Billy noticed that they were all here.

"I'm glad that y'all could make it." Billy said as they were walking inside the building, "No problem, so what is this place called?" Farkle asked, "Its called Cleav'age." Billy answered with a smirk. Before they could question Billy more they were shocked as they took in their surroundings.

The place was full of women working by serving the food or seating in the men's lap. But what caught their attention was what they were wearing.

"Dude, this place is like hooters from the way the girls are dressing!" Zay exclaimed as they looked around and and where given a table.

"How do you even know of this place? Chai asked as she looked around the place. Before Billy could answer the waitress came, "Hey, Billy. I haven't seen you in awhile." The waitress said. "Yeah, well I been traveling the world before I start college next year." Billy replied the waitress then noticed the rest of them and smiled when she saw them especially to Maya.

"So who are your friends, Billy?" The waitress asked as she walked towards Maya and sat in her lap making Maya uncomfortable and avoided looking at her.

"Umm... can I get a burger with french fires and pink lemonade." Maya asked as she avoided staring at the waitress making her friends laugh at how Maya was acting.

Billy then turned Maya head making her face the waitress who was smiling at her, "So what's your name?" The waitress asked, once Maya looked at the waitress she couldn't help but think they met before.

"Umm... Maya... this may sound weird but have we met before. Because you look so familiar?" Maya asked curiously hearing what Maya said Farkle, Zay, Chai, and Lucas looked at the waitress carefully and saw that she did look familiar.

Before they could ask the waitress more questions more waitress came and sat on their laps making Zay, Lucas, and Billy smile but leaving Farkle, Maya, and Chai uncomfortable.

"Listen, you seem like a great girl but I'm happily married so would you please get off my lap." Maya asked nicely the waitress noticed Maya wedding ring. She got up frowning and walked away to tell the cook Maya order.

Maya then noticed how uncomfortable Farkle and Chai look, "Hey, don't you see that their uncomfortable with you seating on them. Besides their not single." Maya told both waitress who got up and left.

"C'mon guys the three of you need to relax." Billy said smiling, "This feels wrong I mean I'm married, Farkle is dating Smackle and Chai is in a sort of relationship with Josh." Maya explained. "It was nice seeing you, Billy. But I just don't feel comfortable being here." Maya said as she along with Farkle and Chai got up.

"C'mon, Maya, ever since you got married you haven't really been the same. I mean there's no doubt the old Maya wouldn't leave. Just forget that your married for tonight and pretend your single. The same goes for Farkle and Chai." Lucas said as one of the waitress was playing with Lucas hair.

Maya, noticed that Lucas was drinking beer and was reminded of the fake ID that Farkle made for them to use for her bachelorette party.

"Farkle I thought you took up Lucas fake ID." Maya whispered harshly. "I did, Lucas must've found it." Farkle whispered back before Maya could reply back, Maya was turned around and was face to face with the waitress from earlier.

Chai and Farkle also noticed the waitress and the three where all shocked what the waitress did next.