Chapter 2

At the airport everything went smoothly, Amy was happy you did not forget the tickets, and at customs everything went fine. You walked through the shops and was just enjoying the atmosphere of the airport. You always liked it there, full of people, never alone, wondering where they were all going. Visiting family? Business trip! you looked at the people, no let me be honest, you stared at the people walking by. 

''Hello? earth to (y/n)!'' Hannah waved her hand in front of your face. ''They are calling our flight, come on, we do not want to be late do we?''

The three of you walked towards your gate and already saw a bunch of people waiting in line at the counter. 

''I never understand those people, why not sit around and wait? why do they have to stand in front of the poor ladies trying to do their jobs, it is not making it go any faster!'' you said out loud.

''Some people are just inpatient (y/n)''. Amy said

You sat around for another 20 minutes and everybody was walking inside the plane, when the line got shorter you walked towards the counter. Handing the stewardess your ticket, wishing you a safe and nice flight. You gave her a small smile and walked through the tube. 

**

The flight was alright, not that bumpy, not too long, and you sat next to someone who did not smell, something you always worried about happening, being stuck on your seat while someone smells of sweat or something. 

You got out at Heathrow airport, getting your luggage off of the conveyor belt and walked outside.

''SMELL IT, THE FRESH AIR OF LONDON''. You stood outside of the airport with your hands spread out.

Hannah and Amy were just looking at you as if you were going mad.

''I don't know if that is freshness you are smelling (y/n)''. Hannah said while laughing

''I don't care, I am just happy to be away from home, with you guys! no obligations just fun!! I have been looking forward to having fun!''

''Oké miss fun, we need to get a cabby to get us to the hotel, no way in hell I am carrying these suitcases in the tube!'' Amy said.

you all agreed and got yourself a cab. the cabby was fine, did not talk a lot, focused on the street you hoped. You drove passed King's cross station and knew your hotel would be coming up fairly soon. 

''Here we are ladies, do you need any help with those cases?'' the cabby said with a posh British accent. 

''No thanks, it is right here, we can manage''. Hannah answered while giving him the money and a tip.

You got to the hotel and checked in, you took the elevator to the 4th floor and looked for your room number.

''What was it again?'' Amy yelled already sprinting through the hallway

''Uhhm let me check, 417''. you said

''It is here!'' Amy already stood in front of it. ''Come on hurry up already, I want to see it!''

''What is it with hotel hallways and always wanting to sprint through it?'' Hannah asked out loud.

you looked at her and laughed out loud, inserting the key in the door. You opened it and you were all just standing there watching it.

''This is it?'' Amy finally said.

''I guess it is alright, won't be here a lot anyways''. you walking inside.

The room was white with dark blue and fairly small, there was 1 separate bed and one double bed. 

''Who wants the single bed?'' you asked

''I DO! you both know that if I am going to meet a cute British guy I will be taking him home, would be a bit awkward if one of you slept in the same bed!'' Hannah said 

You admired her for her sexuality, and how open she was. Do not get me wrong, you had sex before, but it was romantic and with someone you loved. You thought kissing someone you just met was already weird let alone sleep with them. 

Amy and you both nodded while scolding her that she had to close her legs. 

''I just can't say no to that accent, It is like prince charming is talking, even if they are not charming!!'' Hannah spoke dramatically while she fell on the bed.

''I don't know how you two are feeling, but I need some food! And you don't want me being hungry for more than an hour!'' you said.

''Ok, lets freshen up and hit the town. It's 16:30 so if we walk around a bit we can have early dinner, maybe hit the bar next to the hotel I saw''. Amy said 

Amy already plans like a god, she knows what is happening every day at every minute, she likes it that way and you and Hannah didn't mind.