Chapter 21

A/N: hi.. Don't be angry... It has literally been months, now I can come up with things like being busy and that kind of stuff but to be completely honest, I was just really demotivated and had no imagination . All the chapters before this one were written in 30min or less, mostly when I start a chapter I don't know where it will go but it just gets on paper some way. So I kinda ignored that this page existed (except for the fanfics I read myself) and tried to get it out of my mind. but every now and then I got the sweetest comment and felt so bad about myself for not letting anyone know anything. So here I am!! lets hope back for long.. 

After getting the dresses you hold a cab and travel to your house. You try to relax, but the three of you cannot contain your excitement. You threw some pillows on the ground and sat on them with some cold drinks. searching the internet for inspirational make up looks for tonight.

A: This is going to be so much fun! it's like carnaval but ... fancy

H: I cannot wait to dance with queens and not be worried about looking for a man to kiss.

(Y/N): who are you kidding, you're gonna look out for some guys anyways. 

Hannah kinda looked away blushing, you turned to Amy who had a big grin on her face. 

(Y/n): what aren't you guys telling me?

silence

A: HANNAH IS IN LOVE.

Hannah gasped for air and threw the pillow she was sitting on towards Amy

H: I am so NOT IN LOVE.

(Y/N): how... WHO? You jumped up on your feet looking down on Hannah. Maybe if you intimidated her she would actually speak.

A: KYLE

(Y/N): the little boy from south park? of course you were kidding, but how else would you annoy her?

H: no you idiot the Scottish friend of YOUR boyfriend.

(Y/N): RAZZ IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND.

While you and Hannah kept on annoying each other Amy was just chilling on her pillow, smiling and nodding every now and then. She looked happy with herself, bitch.

Hannah: will you sit down and stop screaming???

(Y/N): YES.. I AM SORRY

A: still screaming.

H: AMY

A: you too.

all of you stopped talking and kinda looked at one another.

you took a big gasp and prepared yourself so you would't scream out of excitement. 

(Y/N): so.. love?

Hannah opened her mouth ready so scream again but Amy stopped her by putting her hand up and shaking no.

H: ok. I am not sure. 

(Y/N); so tell me, I have never seen you so defensive in my life. This must be a big deal which you should share with your friends. 

H: I don't know how to act. 

A: we went out every weekend back home, not ONE guy. 

H: you say that like it's a bad thing. 

(Y/n): not bad, just kinda shocking. We love you for who you are, you have a lot of confidence and you love to flirt. Nothing wrong with that, but suddenly stopping that behavior.. something must be going on. 

H: I have been skyping with Kyle, a lot. 

(Y/N); well that's great!

H: why couldn't I just fall in love with my neighbor or something. 

You and Hannah look at each other, understanding that you are facing the same problems. Living so far away from someone, getting to know that person, liking everything you see. But people can be perfect on the internet, which is the hardest part. 

A; I would say lets grab a martini but it would be too early for that. 

The three of you laughed and turned your attention to Pinterest, continuing the search for make up looks. 

3hours later, it was 6o'clock, you had taken a power nap and decided to order some food. While eating some Chinese you got all hyped again, you couldn't shake this nervousness you had. felt like you had to throw up, but in a good way??? 

At 6:30 you were all so excited that you started doing your make up early. You tried to get the girls to talk about Razz's plan, but they kept on claiming they knew nothing. Horrible, not only were you getting more and more nervous but you hated to idea of them knowing more. 

Hannah took 1,5 hours working on her make up and it looked amazing! absolutely stunning. Amy and you kept on whining until she helped you guys make your eyes look more beautiful. If she wouldn't have helped you guys she would've outshine you all night. You sat on the couch with a glass of martini watching sex and the city. the event would start at 11:30. 

Whilst sitting there, laughing at SATC and sipping your martini, you realized how much you missed having your friends. It was way harder to make friends than you expected, of course if you would go to more events and did some other social things it would be a lot easier, but you realized you weren't as socially outgoing as you had thought you always were. 

You ordered an über for 11. the girls and you were all rather tipsy but in a good way. Just feeling amazing, but still being able to talk normally and be generally conscious. 

Time to go--

A/N: Short chapter, but getting back into it!