Chapter 24

You open your eyes and look around the room, ahh home. You stretch your body with a big mown, turn around and look at the alarm clock. 10:30, surprising you got up out of yourself with the night you head. 

God, that was the best night, an amazing party, your friends, many drinks and not to forget razz. 

With a big smile you get out of bed, seeing where Hannah and Amy are hanging out. walking into the living room you see both of your friends passed out. leaning against the doorframe you look at your friends. It is going to be hard saying goodbye again. this adventure has been easy and hard at the same time. you loved London and your independence but you missed the social gatherings. 

You jump onto your friends and cuddle them awake. 

(Y/N): wake up sleepy heads. You need to gather your stuff before we go to the airport. 

Amy: I don't wanna go homeeee, can't we come live with you??

(Y/N): YES PLEASE

Hannah: unfortunately I like living home. 

Amy: I do too, but I miss (Y/N)

(Y/N): Think of this whilst we get ready you guys. 

You get up and walk to the bathroom, realizing Razz was gonna get here in around an hour you wanted to actually look decent, and not like you got dragged behind a garbage truck. You took a shower, did your make up and hair, got dressed. A tight legging with all-stars and a crop top. Not bad to show off every now and then. Checking the time. 11:30, razz will be here soon.

(Y/N): Hannah, Amy are you ready?

Amy: Yea we are ready. 

You walked into the living room and saw both your friends, heads hanging low. 

(Y/N): You guys, we will see each other soon. this didnt take so long did it?

Hannah: I know, we really miss you at home. It's just not the same.

Amy: We know this really is what you want to do. but we wish you would just come home. 

you sat down on the couch. 

(Y/N): This is home. 

(Y/N): I miss you too, and ''home''. but I really need this, I am still looking for my spot it this big city.. But I AM happy. happier than I have been for the last few years. I wish wish wish, I would get to see you guys more, for me this is home now and we just have to make it work.

Amy: we are sorry.

hannah: we want you to be happy. 

Your friends stepped forward and gave you  a big hug, at that moment the door bell rang. 

You wiped away some small tears and walked to the door. 

(Y/N): good day Razz.

He stood there with his big dorky smile. He leaned in and gave you a kiss on the cheek. 

razz: 6 more days before I go home. you ready to get sick of me?

(Y/N): 1. That is too soon and 2. I don't like throwing up so please no. 

You let him in. 

razz: hello ladies, ready to fly?

Amy: I hate flying