Chapter 5

It was your second day in London, you awoke from your drunken slumber at around 11 am. You looked around the room to see Hannah and Amy both sleeping. You thought your best option would be to get up and take a shower before they both woke up. You grabbed your little bag of toiletries and tip-toed to the bathroom. Finally washing your hair and body made you feel a lot better.'' How is it that even when I don't smoke my hair still stinks of it?'' Stepping out of the bathroom you twirled a towel around your hair and one around your body. Then you decided the be the most annoying fuck ever. You saw your two friends, both still deeply asleep and jumped on the bed where Amy was sleeping, jumping over to Hannah's bed and back and forward.

''OH MY GOOOOOD, please STAAAAAHPPP''. Hannah started whining while putting her cushion over her head

You seem to be in a very good mood! Amy sat up and smiled. 

''It is our first full day in London, it is already 11:30 if we wanna get anything done we need to get going! CHOP CHOP''. you stepped off the bed and to your suitcase contemplating your outfit for today!

Whilst all of you got ready, you started chatting:

Amy: So what are we doing today?

Hannah: I heard Camden Locket is very cool! We can snoop around and have some delicious food!

(Y/N): And we need to go shopping

Hannah: YEAH WE DO, miss fun has a date tomorrow!

(Y/N): It is not really a date oké? He did not ask me out, he did not flirt with me or buy me any drinks, neither did I for him! He is by accident going to the same club we are. 

Amy: Well actually..

Hannah and you both looked at Amy, eyebrows lifted, questionable. 

Amy: I told him that you were a cute and fun girl, and that he should give you a chance. He asked me if we were going somewhere/some place on a certain day. So I told him that on Wednesday we're going to that new club opening in Westminster. He typed some things into his phone and said: I will have to call in a favor but I will manage this. Tell her I will meet her there! I need to go now, keep an eye on the drunk one!... something like that

Hannah: He had to call in a favor to get into this club? thinking about it, he must, it's sold out

(Y/N): So how is he getting in?? calling in a favor sounds more shady than cool..

Amy: how should I know, I did not really have to go get into the specifics, I was already happy he was coming! 

(Y/N): You are right, I guess I will ask him when I see him

Hannah: does this mean you're actually gonna speak words to him?

The three of you got ready to go and left the hotel. You walked passed the bar and a little smile crept onto your face, ''tomorrow (y/n), tomorrow'', To the underground which was around a 3 min walk away. You took the underground and got off at Camden Town, you quickly saw an arrow with Camden Locket on it. You turned to the right and had to walk a while before arriving there. On the street that takes you to Camden Locket there were a lot of little shops, with Phone Cases, Cheap clothing, Shoes, Shirts with fun texts on it. ''Hey, can we go there after the market?'' you asked the other girls, you really wanted to get some shirt with Sherlock and Harry Potter references on it.''Of course but you can't wear one of these shirts to the club''.

The three of you walked around Camden Locket for two hours, and got something you never had before. Chips with melted cheese. It was the weirdest thing but SOOO delicious. The girls were walking towards a little vintage booth, but your eye caught something else. A little booth with a nice looking lady who was selling jewelry. You looked around and found a cute necklace for 2 pounds. You looked at the lady and at the necklace. ''Just 2 pounds?'' ''Yes please''

The lady seemed nice enough, you grabbed your wallet and opened the side to get a 5 pound bill. When you pulled the bill out of your wallet a small note fell out of it. The lady picked it up and handed it to you. ''Did this come from my wallet?'' you asked the lady

''Yes. I saw it fall out''

''Thank you very much, here''. You handed her the 5 pound bill. ''Keep the change''. and walked away. Before you got into the vintage shop you opened the small piece of paper. 

''Call me babycakes,

 would love to hear from you

 - 06********** - Razz ''

''WTF. How did he get it in there??'' Suddenly you remembered him bringing back your wallet. ''He must have put this in here before he left''. Which meant he actually wanted to speak to you again, so even if Amy did not go after him.. he wanted to see YOU.

The first thing you wanted to do was text him, you weren't going to call him after 1 min of finding his phone number. You put his number into your phone, and remembered you did not have any service. ''Shiiittt''

You went inside to talk to the girls and show them the number. You all got excited and decided that your next mission was for you to get an English SIM-card. That way you would get to talk to him before tomorrow night. You walked away from Camden locket and followed the same street you did before. At the side of the road was a small shop with ''free sim card'' on it. You went inside and asked about information

It was true the sim card was free, but for internet you payed 5 pounds for 2 GB, you figured that was enough for now. After getting everything settled you pulled up text message:

(Y/N): Hi! is this Razz's number?

Razz: Yes.. who is this?

(Y/N): babycakes? really? was that the best you could come up with?

Razz: BABYCAKES, you found my note! I am happy about that :D, how was your night?

(Y/N): It was a lot of fun. You left a bit too early tho. it fell out of my wallet and a nice old lady handed it back to me, how denied would you have felt if I did not text you? Can I ask what a babycakes is? 

I should text more often, better than real life

Razz: Good, we left early indeed, I told you we started drinking early. I was scared about that happening. Thought about you finding it the entire day and you thinking: nopenopenope. But I am glad I am hearing from you now. HAHA it is like a pet name, like sweetheart but my own version of it. To be completely honest with you--

(Y/N): Yes???

Razz: I didn't catch your name...

(Y/N): I didn't tell you? 

Razz: No you did not..

(Y/N): That is weird..

Razz: Are you gonna tell me woman, or do I have to beg?

(Y/N): I think I'll make you suffer a bit more. 

Razz: Babycakes it is. 

(Y/N): Oh great!! Well I gtg, shopping with the girls. Can't be looking at my phone 99% of the time. 

Razz: Go to Oxford Street, the best shops are there Have fun Babycakes.

You put away your phone with a big grin, the girls were watching everything you and Razz were typing and helped you out. You immediately felt less nervous now you were talking with him via text. 

''Lets do what he said.. Oxford Street. Shopping sounds like a good idea. We NEED to get a good outfit for (y/n) and we can buy some stuff as well''. Amy mentioned.

''Agreed! LETS GO''