Chapter 25

Razz opened a soda and sat down for a minute.

(Y/N): So, how are we going to do this?

Razz: the fun part about streaming is that you don't have to force anything, or even better, PLAN.

(Y/N): I know I get that, but it's not like there is a walkthrough for live streaming.

He stood up and hugged you

Razz: You are nervous

He laughed while he hold you at arm length.

(Y/N): Ofcourse I am, when we met in a bar I didn't expect to be going live... 

Razz: ok i get it, sit down.

He sat down on the couch and patted next to him, you sat down next to him.

Razz: so, how we are going to do this. I am going to install everything for the live stream, we will go live and wait until we have a decent amount of viewers. When we have enough I am going to switch to camera and they will be able to see us. I will do my normal intro and then introduce you. Maybe tell a little story about yourself, just.. be yourself. They will like you just as much as I do. 

(Y/N): And then we play?

Razz: then we play. 

(Y/N): what about awkward silences?

Razz: as far as I know persona is a story heavy game, we will have plenty to react to. 

(Y/N): So, no rules about talking.

Razz: No rules. just be yourself. 

(Y/N): ok

Razz: you'll be fine. I am gonna instal everything, just relax. In around 30min you will be able to play. 

You sat on the couch while Razz was installing and setting everything up. feeling a bit anxious, but excited, it's a live stream.. If you feel uncomfortable or whatever just leave, you tried reassuring yourself. 

Razz: alright, I am starting up the twitch stream

You duck under the table

Razz: (Y/N)....? They can't see you yet.

You looked up over the table.

(Y/N): ahum, I was just looking for..

Razz looked at you questionably 

(Y/N(: my.. wallet?

Razz: well I hope you find it. 

you laughed as you got back on the couch. 

Razz: everything is looking good, lighting is good, if we keep seated on the couch we will be good. So I am gonna send a tweet out and then we wait. 

Razz typed on his phone and you looked on twitter. 

Slowly but surely people were coming on. 

razz put the laptop next to you so you'd be able to read comments. 

*if there are any awkward moment I can read this*

Razz: alright we hit 300.. ready?

you nodded. He pressed a button and smiled at the camera.

Razz: Hello hello? is everybody able to see us? hear us?

You looked at the comments. A mixture of *who is that to *PAPA *I AM ON TIME * WHAT ARE WE DOING