Chapter 10

After getting home last night and changed you crawled into bed. Nothing's better than crawling into your bed after a wild night. While your faced touched the pillow you started day dreaming. Today had been amazing, why can I never find a guy like that in (Y/C). When you thought about you and Razz laying on the grass, or should I say graveyard? the way he looked at you, the way you two were so goofy together, how he made you feel... O GOD WHAT AM I DOING? I feel freaking butterflies, I can't be feeling butterflies!! this guy lives in Scotland, how would I be able to manage a long distance relationship? how would I manage with my crush being in a totally different country? ok shut up (Y/N), maybe its just really a vacation fling.. Maybe when you get home and back to your normal boring life, you might not even like him that much. You started frowning, I will most likely still think of him when I get home. 4 full days left until my plain leaves. You grabbed your phone without Hannah and Amy seeing, maybe I have a message? Nope, nothing. Don't get ahead of yourself, he might not even like ME that much. maybe he was just looking for a one night adventure. With these thought running trough your mind you drifted off into a deep sleep. 

*

Wake up sleepy head. You slowly opened your eyes to see Hannah and Amy both hanging above you. W-what time is it?

A: it's 11:30, how did you sleep

(Y/N): I slept fine. Could honestly use some more, but that would waits the day. 

Once you said this you began to sit in your bed.

H: sooooo

(y/n): so what?

A: how was your night silly?

(y/n): shouldn't we be asking her? she was in the hotel room with Kyle! You said pointing towards Hannah

H: well ok, if you're not going to tell, I'll go first. But you have to promise you will speak after

(y/n): You too! you looked at Amy

A: Deal.

H: ok, well I guess I don't have to tell you that Kyle is freaking hot. And I guess we can all say we had some Scottish action. Amy laughed while you just looked at them.

(Y/N): hey, I would tell after you! 

H: Fine, So after you left the club with Razz we kinda split up in two couples. We were talking for about an hour or so, hit then dance floor and then we got here. All of us went upstairs together, because we wanted the guys to stay here until you were back. You know, to be safe.. 

A: AND THEN SHE STARTED MAKING OUT NEXT TO US.

H: oh come on, it was just a little tongue action, but you were right, I wouldn't have done that if I was sober. When I looked back up Amy and Mike were gone. We kept laying on the bed and.

(Y/N): And what??

H: nothing, I actually really liked him, and to your surprise I did not want to have sex with him immediately. So after some time of making out, I asked him if he wanted to check up on Amy and Mike, he never got back upstairs so I figured you were all there. Then I jumped into the shower and you were both in a coma in bed. 

A: well, I am proud of you of not having sex with him immediately. If you really like him you should wait a little. 

(Y/N): Yea, I hope he likes you too.