Chapter 13

You wake up early enough, it is 7am, you sit up in your bed and see Hannah and Amy aren't home.. You grab your phone  and see a text message from a strangers number:

Text Message

Unkown: Hi (Y/N), Amy here. Hannah and I are sleeping over at the guys. nothing too special but it was becoming so late and we didn't want to wake you up. We'll be home when you're ready with your first day! love, Hannah+Amy

*

A well, guess they had more than enough fun. You take a long shower and dress in a normal outfit. As far as you could see there wasn't a uniform. you put a bit of make up on to look bit more taken care off and head of outside. You decided to walk, normally you would get a gigantic cup of coffee, but taking a long walk in the morning helps as well. On the way there you walk into a small bakery and get a croissant. at 8:45 you arrive at the Comic Book store. You look through the window and see Lucy busy with the cash register, you figured she was opening up the stoor. You knocked on the window and she looked up. When she saw you a big smile came on her face. She walked to the door and opened it up for you.

Hi good morning! Welcome to your first day. she happily greeted you and opened the door. 

Come in, Come in! She closed the door behind you.

L: well you're nicely on time, today I'm just showing you around a bit. 

she walked around the store with you and explained the basics. 

L: tell me, do you have a certain section in which you are well informed?

(y/n): well, I guess best informed must be video games, not really comic books and a bit of anime. mostly the basic anime like: Death note, Attack on Titan.. absolutely love those.

L: I agree, good taste. today you will be an all rounder, just go to people and ask what they are looking for. Most of the people that come here are regulars and know everything, or they already know exactly what they're looking for. Makes our job easier!

The next couple of hours were nice, you talked to some people who came in and tried to help them the best you can. Lucy explained how the register worked and when there were no people around other stuff, like the alarm or at what time break is and how you can get your day off. It wasn't a hard job. Not much you had to remember, mostly be nice and help. 

Your day went well until it was 1pm. A nice looking man came in, he had blonde hair and was semi-buff and slim. You guessed he was around his 40s. 

Unkown: HI you must be the new girl, (y/n) was is?

(y/n): uuhm, yes, that's me.

Unkown: My name is Reggie and I am the owner of the Comic book store. I will get right to the point, what do you think Lucy? good enough?

Lucy: she seems nice, isn't afraid to walk up to customers, picks up everything real quick and I get along with her. So yes, I think I wouldn't mind working with her. 

Reggie: ok thats settles then, if you want it it's yours.

(Y/N); oh wow, thank you so much. I would love to. 

Reggie: Meet me tonight at around 7 at this address. 

he handed you a piece of paper. 

Reggie: it's the apartment that's yours for now. It does have furniture in it, its not the best but it's everything you will need to survive. I don't mind you painting or replacing things, just text me what you are changing or putting in storage at the number thats on the paper. I will give you an additional of 400pounds a month until you decide whether or not you want to rent a different apartment. then we will talk about your payment. Lucy is in charge of your hours, see her as your manager. My E-mail is also on that paper I handed to you, please scan your bank number and pasport and sent that to me. You can do that here at the store. I know this is a lot of info at once but Lucy has done it all before, so if you have any questions just go to her.