Chapter 20

You feel a small panic in your body. ''Not done yet? what else is this guy gonna do? Isn't it enough he got my friends here?'' You place the letter down and put on some PJ's, you had learned at an early age that panicking won't fix anything. ''Just go to bed and embrace the surprise, I guess''

Before falling asleep you grab your phone and text Razz 

TEXT

(Y/N): He you, amazing surprise, thank you so much, this was one of the last things I was expecting. I had an amazing night, we drank, we laughed and now I'm safe in bed, can I be so cheeky to ask what more surprises will be coming? I know you will probs not even answer that but HE, gotta give me credit for trying. Have a nice sleep xx

--

You wait a few minutes, no reply. You put your phone away and fall asleep. 

In the morning you wake up happy as ever, Amy and Hannah were probably still asleep in the living room. You get out of bed and jump into the shower. After getting out you put on a simple outfit and decide to take a look at your friends. Walking into the living room you see Amy behind the stove baking some eggs but Hannah is no where to be seen. 

(Y/N): Good morning

A: Morning!! how was your sleep

(Y/N): really good, where is Hannah?

A: she is getting some bacon and probably some other things, you know how Hannah is, you send her for some bacon and she comes back with 3 bags. 

At that moment Hannah stumbles into the apartment with 2 bags, Amy was so close to guessing right.

A: I told you Bacon, you're not gonna tell me that entire bag contains bacon

H: I don't even think the store holds that many bacon

(Y/N): so what did you get?

H: well I figured I might as well get you some simple snacks and stuff, you barely had anything in here.

(Y/N): I guess you're right, I normally grab a bagel on my way to work and dinner I get on the way back. 

H: See I knew she needed stuff!!

A: alright, just gimme the bacon and you pack those stuff in.

(Y/N): Soooo, what is the planning for today. 

H: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!

Hannah ran towards her bag and grabbed an envelope out of it, she handed it to you with he biggest smile.

Looking at Hannah with a smirk you open it.

(Y/N): what is this....

A: it is going to be hilarious!

(Y/N); A drag queen, great Gatsby party?

H: YES, we're gonna be dressed up in these cute dresses with frills and head bands and those cute little shoes, and there will be MANY MANY drag queens and we will be dancing and drinking

(Y/N); If you put it like that it does sounds amazing.

H: something totally different! It sold out in 1 day. It was way more popular than people thought it would be.

A: kinda expected, who doesn't love dressing up and drag queens?

H: but we aren't allowed inside without the right attire, so its shopping time.

(Y/N); well, you are damn lucky I am saving more money than spending. If I had more friends I would probably have spend more.

A: and we did call Lucy, and she is paying you a week up front. So you have some room to play with.

(Y/N); That money is for food, you know this. I can't spend all the money on a dress and stuff whilst I still need to eat when you two leave. 

H: I already brought you some groceries, just take 50pounds out of it and don't order food but make it. 

(Y/N): For you guys, I will eat noodles for the entire week!

Amy served breakfast and afterwards all three of you got ready. Super excited for shopping all of you just got ready in 5min and walked towards Oxford Street. It was hard to find a dress that fits those criteria. At least for cheap. 

Hannah was sitting on her phone the entire time when out of nowhere she screamed: I HAVE A PLAN. 

She stopped a cab and got in. She gave an address which you had never heard before and the cabbie started driving. When you get out you see a dress rental shop.

H: I just searched it online, they have vintage dresses which they rent out. This way we don't have to spend loads of money and can just return it on Monday. 

Walking inside there were the most beautiful to the biggest dresses, no other words than insane. 

Out the back a small cheery lady came forward.

(lady): Oh deers, hello, welcome to my shop, tell me, what can I do for you?

(Y/N): Hello ma'am, we have a great gatsby party tonight, and would love to dress the part. Could you help us out?

Lady: Ofcourse my deer. come here to the right side, we have all the amazing era clothing. 

all three of you got crazy over the clothing. Fitting many of them you decide to go with a black and gold frilly dress.

The part that fits your body is black and the frills are gold. It doesn't have sleeves. But a beautiful head band with features and big earring go with it. Some simple black shoes will go with it. 

Amy goes for a red one and Hannah for a white with yellow one, which both fit them perfectly. 

(Y/N): so how exactly does this service work?

(Lady): well, you pay a lot up front, I have to do this in case you won't bring back the dresses, I learned this the hard way unfortunately. I will take a copy off your passports and take some information. Up front each dress will cost you 150pounds, including the accessory 200. When you bring back the dresses in time, I will keep 50pounds and give you back the spare. 

Even tho it still seems like a lot, you will never be able to wear a dress like this on any other occasion. You looked at Amy and Hannah and they seemed happy about the deal. You walked outside to the nearest atm and got enough money. When you got back you signed all the papers and gave the lady the info she needed. When everything was done you were so excited. Sipping martini's in this dress, dancing in this dress, laughing with your friends and having fun with drag queens. This night is going to be AMAZING. 

But then a thought came in mind. This was Razz his surprise, and you haven't spoken to him in what, two days? 

How weird.