Chapter 15

You wake up on the couch with your two friends still asleep next to you. You look around you to see where you put your mobile phone and see it laying on the coffee table. You lean forward to grab it, moving as slow as you possibly could. You get your phone and look at the time, 10am. 

I guess it's almost time. 

You look over to your friends once more and decide to wake them. 

Ammyyyy, hannaaaah wakee uuupp. you softly say while you're rocking them back and forward.

A: come on, just a few more minutes..

(Y/N): well, you're leaving today and you have to check out of the hotel in an hour.. do you want to leave all your stuff behind?

H: HELL NO

Hannah jumps up and runs to the bathroom, probably going to brush her hair and look a bit more groomed. 

A: ppfft, already Monday ea. This week flew by, a lot happened, a lot of stuff I didn't expect would happen happened. 

(Y/N); I know what you mean, the vacation romances weren't a big surprise, its vacation.  But me not returning home.. who would've see that coming. 

The two of you just sat there quietly for a minute or so. thinking about the strange week you had. 

(Y/N): i will call us an uber. 

You call the uber and wait inside your apartment with the girls. The plan was to take the uber to the hotel, and grab your own stuff while you're there. Get back to you place, drop the stuff off and then immediately to the airport.

You do all this in a fashionable amount of time. Regarding Amy and Hannah couldn't fit everything in their back. you offered to leave some things behind what they didn't need at home and ship it to them when you can. They happily accepted the offer, it would be cheaper than have a bag which was to heavy.

when you arrive at the airport the girls checked themselves in, you walked with time to customs and that's where you had to say your goodbyes. You hugged them, you all cried together and it was kind of heartbreaking. 

A: we promise you we'll be back in no time.. 

H: yea (Y/N), you have your own place now, just buying the ticket isn't expensive. when we have some free time we'll come over for a few days. 

A: just find your own place here in London, make some friends. 

(Y/N): you're right, this isn't goodbye forever, it's just weird I can't drive to one of you when I'm feeling down or need some entertainment. 

H: I am sure you'll make some friends, and with the technology of today we can keep in contact. 

(Y/N): yep. 

A: we really need to go now, or we won't be allowed to go through customs. 

(Y/N): ok you two better go.. 

You gave them a final hug and watched them leave. Was this the right decision? What if I get lonely? only one way to find out. 

You walked out of the airport and ordered an uber. when he finally arrived you got in and went home. 

HOME, this is so weird. 

Once at the apartment you got out and went inside. You opened the door. It was so, quiet. You looked around and noticed you didn't like the color and the overall feeling of the apartment. You texted Lucy.