The Crew

'Never, ever, let anyone tell you what you can and can't do. Prove the cynics wrong. Pity them for they have no imagination. The sky's the limit. Your sky. Your limit. Now. Let's dance.'

~Thomas William Hiddleston

"Cameron! Wake up! Or we will be late!" Tom yells. "Noooo...." I mumble in the pillow. He pulls the sheets off my body and the cold instantly engulfs me. I curl up into a ball trying to keep warm and resist the cold air. Tom gets into my bed and hooves over me. He kisses my arm and then my cheek. "Not going to work." I whisper with a smirk. He sighs and sits up so he isn't hoovering any more. "Cam if you don't get up then you won't be able to come with me. Please get up." I slowly stand up and go to the closet to pick out what to wear. "All you had to do was ask nicely." I slyly say with a laugh.

Today I am going with Tom the the studio to film some scenes for his movie. We are also going to be having lunch with the main crew. I pick out my favorite loose blue tank-top and grey shorts since it is warm outside. I pull my hair into a ponytail and slip on my black sandals. I grab my sunglasses carefully them on my head then look into the mirror and approve of my appearance. Tom knocks on the door telling me to hurry up and we head out over to the studio.

When we get there there is people running everywhere, a few cars going around and props being cared about. This is very confusing if you ask me, but Tom seems to know exactly were to go and how to get there. We park the car and I just follow Tom to were ever he is going. We enter a dome-ish shaped building that is about three stories tall. This must be were they film the movies. There is several different sets around all having the same old fashion king and queen feel. I am guessing this movie is about royalty. Tom hasn't really talked about this movie so I really don't know a thing about it. "Hey Tom." A women says walking up to us. Oh my god, that's Jennifer Laurence. "Hey Jen. This is Cam, the girl I was telling you about. Can you show her around a bit, I have to go do makeup and costume." Tom asks. She agrees and Tom hurries off to do his thing. But Jen has already done her makeup and costume. She is wearing a simple but elegant gold dress that goes don't to her ankles and has small gold heels. She has red lipstick on and her eye shadow is brown with hints of gold. Her hair was dyed black and is curled with a small bun in the back of her head. She looks beautiful. "Alright well follow me. I can show you around for a little then we have to film." She informs m Then she starts giving me a tour around the building.

***

"And Action!" The director yells to make the actors start acting. This is the last take until the lunch brake were Tom, the main cast, and I are going to go out. I am so tired of watching this scene being retaken over and over again. This is the first scene of the day too. No wonder it takes so long to make a movie. "Victoria, don't be like this." Tom exhales acting annoyed and exhausted. Toms character's name is John and Jen's character's name is Victoria. They are brother and sisters and right know, they are having an argument about something. I am not really paying attention that much. I block out everyone and start picking at my finger nails. I wonder if I should get them done soon. They look awful and I haven't gotten them done in like... what a year. I love getting my nails done, makes me feel all girly. I wonder if there is-

"Cameron!" Tom yells waving his hand in front of my face. I jump up in surprise. When did he get there. "Come on we are going to lunch now." I nod and yet up. He leads me outside were the main cast is. I don't know most of them, only Jen. I stop in my tracks when I see that they are all still wearing their costumes. What the... "Right, let's start walking. Its only down the street." One of the cast says. We all start to walk down the street to the restaurant. We must have looked like clowns walking down the street wearing medieval time clothes. Well I am wearing normal clothes unlike the rest. Should i be embarrassed, because I am not.