Honeymoon

"I'm not overly fond of what follows... "

-Loki- The Avengers

I wake up surprisingly on time. Tom is still breathing heavily so I assume he is still asleep. I turn around to face his sleeping figure. I trace my fingers on the features of his face till his eyes flutter open revealing his brilliant blue balls. He smiles sweetly and yawns a bit.

"I love wakening to your beautiful face." His husky voice says. He rest his hand on my check gently and kisses my noise.

"I would love to stay in bed all night but we have a plane to catch." He gets up off the bed and goes in the bathroom with clothes in his hand. I hear water coming from the room and he must be taking a shower. I probably should too after him. Reluctantly skidding out of bed, I do to the kitchenette area thing the hotel room has and brew myself some pumpkin coffee and Tom a cup of Earl Grey. Tom never takes long showers, so before I was done with my coffee he came out dressed and ready. Tom is wearing his usual black fitted jeans, blues shirt and black leather jacket. After I finish I go into the bathroom with my clothes and take a quick shower.

"Just tell me! I will see a sign at the airport." I say to Tom when I get out of the bathroom.

"No, you can wait."

I sigh, stretching it as far as a I could to annoy him. Our lose clothes are already in our suitcase thanks to Tom. We give the keys back to the hotel and leave with our luggage. The drive wasn't long but it was full of me trying to convince Tom where we are going which he never even gave a hint. But soon we get to the airport then on the plane and then waiting for what seems like hours to land and get where we want. When its time to get off, Tom purposely made us last to get off the plane. He was in the isle seat but also made me keep the window shade down. I pulled Tom to the luggage claim and through customs. We go out of the door and the tropical air greets us immediately. The hair on my head starts to stick to my head due to the humidity. Obviously somewhere tropic , water surrounding the area. Island. People aren't speaking English so its not Hawaii.

"The Philippines!" I say to Tom and he nods his head.

"But That's not all. This way." He grabs my hand and we walk away down the street to some unknown area, well unknown to me at least. After about ten minutes of walking we end up to a dock with a small boat. We get on and the driver starts to go out into the warm waters. Where are we going and what is tom planning. He has this little smug look on his face that I just want to either kiss it off or smack it off. Either way is good to me.

The boat docks at a small island and me and Tom gets off. The driver leaves us stranded on a small island that doesn't look like anyone else is on. What?!

"Come!" Tom says and he runs off the dock and into the tropical trees. I run after him not wanting to get lost or anything put there is a path leading somewhere. I run into a clearing which has a house in the middle with several other paths leading in different directions. Tom stands on the porch of the house with his arms crossed and tapping his foot against the old wooden porch.

"Our own island!" Tom says putting his arms out. My mouth drops open.

"For how long?"

"One week. Just you and me."

I run up to him and throw my arms around his neck.

"Come on let's go swimming!" I open my bag up and change into my bikini right there, Tom follows suit and we run down the path with the sign that says 'Beach'. Soon we come to the edge of the water and I waste no time to jump in. The water is warm and crystal clear the white sand is warm at my feet and the sun heats my skin. Tom comes in after me and we swim around together.