The Family

'Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.'

~Thomas William Hiddleston

We are all packed and ready to go to the air port. I woke up at four and our flight leaves at six. It takes an half an hour to get there an we want to get there an hour early so that gives us half an hour to get ready. Tom got up easily but I had more of a hard time to get up. I napped on our drive over to the airport and I napped in a seat in the waiting area of the airport. Tom waked me up to board the plane and I napped for half of the fight. I told Tom to nap but he denied saying he was not tired. The rest of the flight I listened to music will reading magazines and playing games on my phone. I will have to charge it when we get to my parents house.

We land after a few hours and we rent a car. Cabs won't take us to my town its to far away. The drive is only an hour and a half so its not that far. The surroundings start to become familiar and I smile at knowing that I am almost home. I text my mother to tell her that we will be there in no time. My smile grows bigger when I see the sign

'Welcome to Gardner, Massachusetts'

I tell Tom the directions to the house and constantly tell him to stay on this side of the road. Brits and going on the wrong side of things. Calling French fries chips and chips crisps. What crazy people. I point at a house and tell him to pull over. I open the door before the car came to a complete stop and jump out of the car leaving Tom where he is. My mother must have been watching of of the window because she came out, opening her arms.

My body slams into hers almost knocking her down. My dad came out and joined in with our hug. My mother cries on how happy she is to see me and how they missed me. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a tear escape my eye. "Let me look at you." She says and holds me out so they can have a better look of me. "As beautiful as ever!" She exclaims. She wipes the tear that had run down my checks. I have never realised how much I have missed them. "And who is that handsome devil?" She asks a little louder so Tom could hear. He was leaning against the car to let us have our moment and I wave him over. He smiles as he walks over to us full of confidence. "Mom, dad this is Tom Hiddleston, my boyfriend. Tom this is my parents, Carline and Robert." Tom shakes my dads hand and my mother hugs him. She always treated everyone like she knew them since they were children. "Please call me Carole, Tom. Very nice to meet you." My mother says to Tom. "Like wise." He tells he with a sincere smile across his lips. "Call me Bob." My father tells Tom. He nods. My mother rushes us into the house while My father gets our things from the trunk. Tom tried to help but my dad told him not to worry about it. Tom hesitantly nodes and enters the house with my mother and I. "I will make us some tea. I bought tea just for you. Cam says that your favorite kind is Earl Grey so that what I got." My mother tells Tom. He nods and tells her thank you. She leaves us alone.

"Come on, I'll give you the tour." I say. We are still in the front hallway so I take a right that leads to the living room. We then take another right which leads to the dinning room. Off the dinning room it the door to the basement which we don't go down. Then we take another right which leads to the kitchen. And off of the kitchen is the down stairs bathroom. We say hi to my mother and take yet again another right which leads us back into the front hall way. In the hallway is stairs that lead up to the second floor. Right in front of the top of the stairs is the second bathroom. To the left there is one door that leads to my parents bedroom. Then to the right is three doors. My room, my sisters room and my brothers. I knock on my brothers door and open it when I hear a come in. My brother is one year older than me but still lives with my parents. He never wanted to move out although he will be soon because he is engaged to a very nice girl. "Henry, this is Tom my boyfriend. Tom this is Henry, my brother. I think I am going to be saying that a lot this next few days." They chuckle a bit and shake hands. The start a small conversation until I push Tom out of the room to continue the tour.