Busy Busy Busy

"My father and I used to tussle about me becoming an actor. He's from strong, Presbyterian Scottish working-class stock, and he used to sit me down and say, 'You know, 99 percent of actors are out of work. You've been educated, so why do you want to spend your life pretending to be someone else when you could be your own man?'"

~Thomas William Hiddleston

"Cameron!" Molly yells to me when she sees me in the crowded airport. I came across the ocean alone for a few months until Molly's wedding. In the mean time, I will be helping her plan and get everything ready for her big day. But before the wedding, the movie that Tom filmed in San Diego a few years ago will be premiering in New York finally! So then I will go there, meet up with Tom and then come back to Gardner for the wedding that will take place in a few days after that. I can't wait for the wedding it will be so much fun and it will help me decide what I want for my wedding. Molly already knows I am engaged I called her the day after and told her everything about it. I also called my mom and she screamed in joy. I will be staying with my parents for the few months that I am here and those few months will be also nice to spend time with my family. Evelyn was so happy to find out and so was Henry. My dad was happy from what I heard. I can't wait to see them when I get home. They didn't come to the airport with Molly but Seth did come to.

Me and Molly hugged a hug that only best friends can give and the me and Seth hugged. I grab Molly's hand and looked at her beautiful ring. She did the same and we squealed at the same time. My ring is small but elegant. It isn't to much or to little. It has just enough diamond in it and the band is silver.

"Oh we have to go! At three we have an appointment to shop for dresses!" She says. Seth takes one of my two bags and we walk out of the airport into their car. The drive to Gardner seemed to take a shorter amount of time since the last time Me and Tom came here. Molly drops Seth off at their new house they bought together not to long ago and we go to the bridal store. Ladies wearing tight pencil skirts and blouses greet us right away and brings us some champaign to drink. I am her only brides maid and Oliver is going to be Seth's best man. They wanted to have their two best friends by there side Molly tells the ladies the style of dress she wants which is a puffy princess dress with lightly sparkles and strapless. Her wedding is in the spring outdoors. She rented a church with a beautiful garden outside and to save money they are going to use the church as the reception hall. The church has a big room with a kitchen next to it so its perfect. I just hope it wont rain because it's outside.

She is handed the first dress and is rushed into a changing room with me waiting outside. She also wants the dress to be a surprise to her parents. Its a tradition with her family that the only person that sees her in the dress before the wedding is the bride maids which is me. Soon she comes out looking like she is being eaten by a dress and we both give it a thumbs down. She is handed the next dress and changes into it. I sit there waiting for her to hurry up and run my finger around the glasses rim making a faint sound come out. She emerges out of the room but something about the dress wasn't right and she agrees with me. "Lucky number three." I tell her as she gets the next dress and goes into the fitting room. I hear faint clapping and she almost runs out of the room. I almost drop my glass when i see her and tears get clogged in my eyes. She looks absolutely beautiful! The dress puffs out perfectly and on the top has tiny sparkles. The top sticks to her skin like a glove and there is a black pelt around her waist right before it puffs out. I get up and hug her. "This is the one!" I squeal several times. She to has tears in her eyes and nods to agree. The dress is also a few hundred under budget which is great! She changes back into her regular clothes and its my turn to get a bride's maid's dress.

We both agree it should be light pink or light blue so the the women that greeted us goes of to find dresses. I finish my drink quickly before they come back. I have a feeling i will need it later on. Also, i made myself promise myself that i will go with what ever Molly says and only give my opinion if asked. Unless if its a good opinion. I am rushed into the fitting room with a light pink dress. I but it on and I really don't like it. It is like it came through a time machine from the 90's, snuck into the shop with no one seeing it come in. I walk out and she tells me to go right back in the fitting room for the next dress. I don't argue to that, I am glad to take this dress off. The next dress is blue. Just like the other one, it was a no. After a few dresses we came down to two different dresses, a blue and a pink one. She told me to choice because she loves them both. The pink one is shorter in the front than back. The front only goes to half way down my calf and the back goes all the way down to my ankle. The dress goes strait down and under my breast there is a lighter pink belt. The shoes we matched it with is gold and five inches. The blue one goes just below my knees. The top fits like a glove and the bottom is more loose. The skirt has thin tool that goes on an angle and just before the tool and around my waist is a almost white thin belt that has a bow type tie on the side. And the shoes we choice for this one are silver and also are five inches. I can't choice this, I like them both. I know, I will do eenie meenie miney moe! And in the end my finger points to the blue dress. We pay for the dresses and they will get shipped to us.

Apparently we sent done yet either, we have to go to the bakery and pick out a cake flavour. We pick up Seth and Oliver because they are coming too. We get to the bakery and we sit at a table. One by one the baker brings out several flavors of cake. Strawberry, white, chocolate, yellow, marble, red velvet. After many tastes we all decide to have white. They choose a style and everything. The bakery also makes dinner food so we choice a menu for the event. Soon we call it a night and go back home. I pull my things out of the boot of the car and go inside my parents house. All the lights are off so I assume they are asleep. I quietly go up stairs to my old room and put my bags in the corner of the room. I take off my pants and crawl in bed with my phone in my hand. I look at it and I have a text from Tom.

'Call me as soon as you can. -Th'

I look at the time and it is midnight here so its five there. He is usually getting up at this time. I dial his number and it ring a few times before he answers. "Hello?" His voice is slightly sleepy like he woke up a few minutes ago. "Hey Tom."

"Darling! So how was your flight?"

"The flight was good I slept for most of it. Its just I am exhausted because today we when dress shopping, cake tasting and choice the menu."

"Do you want to go and sleep then?"

"No! I want to talk to you I miss you."

"Oh darling I miss you too. I can't wait to go to the premier to see you."

"Me too."

We talk for a bit more until he had to go film his new movie. He got the part and the best thing about it is that it is being filmed outside of London. I cuddle up with my blankets after putting my phone on the table side and easily go to sleep.

***

Another short one i know, sorry guys. But this week this story hit over 1,000 reads! I am so exited about that! Thank you all! I love every sing one of you!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment what you think about it.

-Abby <3