Therapy

"Within us there is a capacity of being anyone or anything."

~Thomas William Hiddleston

Me and Emma W are going to meet up for lunch in a hour. It will be the first time in a year. We have become good friends and I just hope we still are. She is a sweat heart and like a sister. I take a quick shower and blow dry my freshly cut hair. I love the feeling at the tips of my hair after I cut it, I am not sure why. I do my usual make up and straiten my hair. I put on my black vintage flower print dress, black belt, and a black cardigan with my cute black heels. I love this outfit so much. The dress flows perfectly at the bottom but comes together great at the top-perfectly tight but now to much. The dress only goes to mid-thigh and the cardigan goes to my hip.

Tom had a meeting so I can't use his car so I call a cab. The cabby arrives and I tell him the address for the place we are meeting at. We arrive an do pay for the ride. I entire the café and Emma is already there. She stands from her seat and hugs me. "Oh... I missed you." She says while hugging. She brakes the hug and she leads me to the table that she was sitting at prior. The waitress comes around and takes our orders, she a tea, and a pumpkin coffee for me. We talk about what happened for her the last year. Trying to avoid everything about me. "How are you feeling?" she asks me out of the blue. "I have been better. I am glad to be back and alive." I answer sheepishly. She raises her cup and I do the same when I realize what she is doing. "Amen..." She says.

We talk some more but soon she had to go to an interview so she left leaving me sitting at the table alone. I haven't really gotten a lot of alone time since I came back. Tom was always at my side not wanting to leave and friends are always wanting to talk with me again. This is one of the first times that I am alone which I am grateful for. I sip my coffee, looking out of the window at the people rushing around, till my coffee is gone. Then I decide to take a little walk.

The air is warm because it is almost summer. The sun shines on the wet ground drying it quickly. It rained this morning but cleared up in the afternoon. The air smells like rain which I love very much. People walk by quickly not even bothering to look at one another as the walk by. Some on their cell phones and others holding hands and walking with another. This reminds me of Tom and I, how when we are in public we hold each other hands no matter what. I love holding his hand. They are so warm and make me feel safe. He makes me feel safe.

My phone buzzes and I get a text.

"Hey, I'll be home in an hour. Bringing Chinese! Also I have a surprise for you! ;) x TH"

I smile and reply to the text saying I'll be there. I look at the street and decide whether I can walk home or not and decide its to far so I call a cab and the cabby brings me to our home. I wonder what the surprise is but he won't tell me so I don't bother texting to ask. When I get home I pick up the book I was reading and sit on the couch. I tuck my feet under me and read the rest of it. I am only need to read a chapter until I am done with it and I need to find out what will happen.

***

"I am home!" Tom calls from the front door. I am on the last page trying to read fast. Its hard to read though with tears in your eyes. I am so angry with this ending! I sit on the couch with tear threatening to spill with anger taking over my body. I scream filled with anger, I get up and stomp my feet on the ground. But its not enough to ease my anger. I put the book up and throw it across the room. "Why!? he loves you! why did you leave?! He came back for you!" I scream to the air. I need to calm myself down. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" Tom ask me from the doorway. I look at him, perfect! I grab his hand and pull him in the room and sit him on the chair while I lay on the couch on my stomach. "I need you to listen to me!" I yell. I close my eyes. I need a therapy session. I always did this when I was angry or confused. I spill out everything on my mind to someone, but they usually doesn't listen and it helps me sort everything out. "Why did she leave... she could have been happy... he loves her and she left with him! that fucking whore... go back to him... no I need to make a new end... okay... he goes after her.... she love him still... they get married like they were sapose to... and she has his baby.... much better..." I pour out. I get up and wipe the drool that had come out of my mouth. I feel so much better now.