After a Year

So much has happened in the year that I was gone. Tom told be everything down to the smallest detail. He has spent over half a million dollars on trying to find me and raised a few million to find me. The world has know about my disappearance and the world was looking for me. Thousands of volunteers, thousands of search parties, yet I was hidden right under their noses. The police had taken Jordan into question him but they let him go not finding him a suspect. Boy were they wrong. Non of us know how he got me from England to America. I was passed out so I don't know and He blow his brains out when he saw the cop cars pull up to the house after I called. Dan and Phil helped by making videos on YouTube. My family, Tom, Ben, and Emma lead the search they named it 'Finding Cam'

My brother got married and his wife is pregnant again. She is only two months along now and am happy for them. I am just sad that I missed my big brothers wedding.

Oliver was pretty upset about this because he went to the house ever week. How I was right under his feet and he didn't even know. He blames himself for not finding me sooner. He really shouldn't though.

Before me and Tom got back on the plane to London, I visited Jordan's grave. I spat on it and throw the engagement and wedding ring he made me wear. He called me his wife. He would beat me if I didn't wear them. I tried to take them off.

'"Wear this. You are my wife." He said as he slips a ring on my finger. A tear escapes my eye. I want it to be Tom to give me a ring not this crazy bastard .'

The memory played in my head the whole time I was at the cemetery.

In another cemetery I buried Hope. I was the only one to go to her burial because I wanted to be the only one. I want everyone to forget about this. Everything that happened to me and I want to forget her. Its hard to forget your daughter but its something that must be done. I left flowers before I left for good. I didn't tell anyone where she was buried and I don't plan on telling anyone.

When I was looked in a mirror I wanted to cry again. My hair when to my butt and looked unhealthy. My legs were thin as well. My stomach was small for a nine month pregnant women who just had birth. Almost the size it would be if I was only five months along. My arms were like spaghetti. My cheeks are much more hollow than before. I took off all my clothes. I would see my rips like I didn't even have skin over them. Scars everywhere. Mostly on my back where he wiped me the most. I look like an anorexic chick. This made me eat a lot to gain weight faster. At the begging I weighed myself. Only 95 pounds. I was 12o pounds before and now I am 110. My cheeks aren't as hollow as they were. And my stomach looks more normal along with my ribs. But I still want to gain the ten pounds so I am back to normal.

Tom told me that he refused to touch a single script until I was found, which helped to get more people looking. I wish he did though. What if he never found me. His career is more important than me. I told him this but he quickly denied that. He said that I come first before everything.

Right now we are getting off the plane in London. So nice to be home, again. We get a cab back to my flat. We enter in and everything has a thin layer of dust. "I only came here to get Bella. She is at my house, I was taking care of her." Tom tells me. I nod and go to my bedroom were I pack all my clothes and needed things. "Let's go home." I tell Tom when I am done. He looks at me confused. Then he realizes that I meant his house as in I'm moving in there. He calls a cab and we load my stuff in the trunk.

When we open the door Bella comes running up to us. I drop everything and pick her up, squeezing her. He meows angrily and I let the fluff ball go. The house is the same as it was last year which I like. "Okay you can have anything you want. So what do you want?" Tom asks eyeing me up and down. "A shower." I say. I pick all my stuff up and go to the bathroom off of the master. I take the longest shower I have ever taken. My first shower since what happened. I must have been in there for thirty minutes till the water started to get cold. I wrap a towel around my body and go in the bedroom were Tom was putting away my clothes. I look in my bags and pick my white skinny jeans and purple loose shirt. I change in the bathroom. Then I brush my teeth and put on my black high converse . I brush my super long hair and blow dry it. I need to get it cut by a few inches.