Surprise!

"I'm listening."

~Loki- The Avengers

The doctor spreads a cool gel around my bare stomach and rubs a device around. Tom squeezes my hand slightly and a wide smile spreads across his lips once the baby comes into view on the screen. Our beautiful baby as healthy and alive as ever. Its been roughly around five months and the baby's due date is June 17th. Today is the first ultrasound that I have ever had and let me tell you I am terrified.

"Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor ask looking at the two of us.

"No." We say in unison. The doctor removes the device and cleans the gel of my stomach. I pull my shirt over my growing belly and carefully sit up. Its been harder to move around now with this giant stomach that only grows. Its a good thing that Tom is healed from the car accident and now its his turn to take care of me. He has been great actually, he makes me breakfast in bed every morning, cleans, always by my side if I need anything. Well not for long because he is going to be starting to film a new movie that is going all the way to July. He has a two week cushion around my due date so he will be here for the baby's birth, hopefully. We are kind of going on a limb here, we're taking the chance that the baby will be born in that four weeks time. If we need more time than he can always do that but its best not.

After we are done at the doctors office we go to the story to buy things for the baby's nursery. We already painted the walls a light grey and at the top it is a light blue with a white trim. the window sill is white and the floors are the same dark wood as we moved in. All we need is the furniture. After looking around I find the perfect white wood crib. We get a mattress to fit and get a green cover for it. We also we a white cushiony chair and a light blue side table. We find a coral colored rug with white squiggles going through it. To match the coral we get some coral colored ribbon to tie on the crib. For the changing table we find a low white dresser and we put a basket type of thing that's also white on top. But the best thing we find is some baby clothes with the TARDIS, the 11th doctor's usual bow tie and suit, 'Are you my mummy?' with a gas mask, and one that has 'I heart sherlock' with the heart being filled with the wallpaper and the yellow smile. Also we found a bib that says 'my daddy's a time lord' and has the TARDIS on it. And don't forget the cute pillows with Sherlock's face on it and one that says 'I am sher locked'. Lastly we found a framed picture that blue and says 'every fairy tale needs a good old fashion villain' all in different font. Our children is going to be raised the right way.

After we bought everything and the furniture I going to be shipped to our house, I beg, no I make Tom take me to McDonalds for home food. I have been craving everything grease. I, alone, order a large fry, cheeseburger, milkshake, apple pie, chicken nuggets and a cookie. Tom is lame and only gets a cheeseburger and fries, what a wimp. We sit in a booth at the corner of the dinning room and I stuff my food in my face while Tom chuckles at me. He even tried to take a sip of my milkshake but I swat him away like a fly. He gibes me the puppy-dog face and I give in to his cuteness.

"I feel so fat." I say as I finish my cheeseburger and move onto my chips.

"Well, you did order half of their food supply." Tom shrugs.

"Do I look fat?"

"You look pregnant."

"I guess. I'n going to miss the excuses of 'but I'm pregnant'."

"Yes, you use it a lot."

"No I don't!"

"Okay, darling you don't."

"I have trained you well young grasshopper."

We finish our food and leave McDonalds with three filled stomachs. I just remember that we need to go to the store and buy some food since I sort of already ate it all. I buy all the unhealthy junk while Tom aims for the health things. I don't care I am pregnant. Wow, I do use that a lot don't I. Once I have all my food that I don't let Tom touch and the vitamins I have to take we go home and unpack the groceries.