Getting better.. I think

Jasmin's P.O.V

It's been a month since I've been in here and I don't mind I mean it's bearable since we aren't held captive like prisoners.There are bars on the windows but that's pretty much it.We are aloud to go outside for an hour but have to stay on campus and aren't aloud having visitors.

Me and Kellin talk almost every chance I get, any other chance I get is spent with my Mom.Vic and I talked a few times as I was here and he apologized and he didn't mean for all that stuff to happen which I accepted.

My mom is proud of me for admitting to getting better.Im just glad I have Mindy and Emma with me,They both have hard lives as well as I do but Mindy's was the worst.

Mindy grew up with only her father because how her mom started doing drugs,and by drugs I mean every drug you could think if,but anyway as her mom did drugs she didn't notice she had lung cancer.Her mom left them when Mindy was only 8 years old and died 3 years later.Her mom hated her because she apparently ruined her life by being born.Her dad had to stay with her because he had a warrant and was only there because he didn't want to go to jail.He did cocaine and was drunk every single night, he beat her and raped her about every month.She was bullied all her life being called fat and ugly but Mindy wouldn't tell me why she was bullied,she was physically bullied by the football team once because she called one of them an idiot.She had told me everything in her life and I felt awful about it.

Emma had the perfect life up until her dad left them and her mom turned lesbian.They moved here to Michigan when she was 12 because her mom found a girlfriend, her mom's girlfriend would touch her when her mom was at work.There weren't many bullies but she sure didn't have anyone there for her.She had a brother but he committed suicide when she was 14, She had a boyfriend for about a year but half of it was spent as her getting beat and being called fat all the time.The only reason she stayed with him is because everyone would call her lesbian because of her mom.Then when she was 18 she was raped by some drunken men outside a bar so now she can't have children.

There lives were pretty fucked up and so was mine but all of ours were here in this rehab center.

"Jaz!"Emma yelled as I was snapped out of my thoughts

Right now we were getting dinner in the cafeteria.

"Oh sorry"I said and looked up at her

"Whatcha want?"She asked

"A salad"I answered as she grabbed a salad and handed it to me,I took it an then grabbed a water and waited for Emma and Mindy to get there food.

Mindy didn't eat a whole lot but I usually got her to eat something.

She picked up an apple and some water and we walked toward me and Emma's dorm room

We walked in and me and Mindy sat on my bed and Emma sat I her bed and flipped through a magazine

Me and Mindy were a lot closer than me and Emma, I don't know why but we just clicked as bestfriends.

Emma never got mad or jealous though he just accepted it and let us be bestfriends.Meaning every time we wanted to cut or do something stupid we would go to each other for help.Ive been doing a lot better lately, my hair is healthy and my body is fit.Im not on a normal persons diet yet but I still was eating alittle.

"You guys wanna work out or go for a swim after this?"Emma asked

"Sure"Me and Mindy replied

We finished about half hour later and were now heading toward the gym and pool.

We entered the locker room and began to change.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Mindy staring at my body but she quickly looked away when she saw me looking.