I dont believe this

Kellin P.O.V

I got out of my car a block away since there was only one parking lot for the workers.

I was so excited to my princess.I imagined it about a million times, we will see each other and she'll run into my arms as I tell her how much I love her.

I realized I had a huge smile on my face and laughed at myself, I mean who could blame me, she is my world.

I turned the corner and saw the building.It was only 3 buildings away.At this point I was walking fast.

The closer I got, the wider the smile.

I'll tell her how much she has improved because I know she is better than to starve herself after I told her how I feel about all of it.I love her and if I lost her.. I would give up.Quit music, quit friendships.. pretty much quit life.

I was now in front of the building waiting.I watched the door for about 3 minutes until I saw her, her brown locks were longer and healthier which is a good sign.Her figure had a lot more on it which I was completely happy with.She is perfect, she always was, she always will be.

She stopped when she saw me and then ran at me.This was it.This was the moment I can have her back in my life, the moment I have my life back.

We leaped into each other's arms as I realized she was so much more healthy, she was still skinny, but a lot better.I then her crying, happy tears of course.

" I missed you so much " She sobbed

"I'm so proud of you.You look perfect, you look healthy"I said as I squeezed her tighter.

If I would have squeezed her this tight before rehab I would have literally cracked we ribs and Im happier than I have ever been knowing it won't happen now.

" I love you" She said

I took my arms from around her me picked her up and kissed all over her face and shoulders and forehead and finally on the lips

"Please never leave me."She said with a happy grin

"I won't.Ever.You would have to leave me first "I said laughing

"I won't.Ever."She said mocking me

This had to be the best moment of my life.The moment I'm reunited with my true love.She was my world and I can't express how many feeling I have for her.I love her so much it hurts.

I let her down as we continued hugging for a moment then kissed.

I missed this.I missed the vanilla scent of her hair,I missed her beautiful smile,I missed her loving blue eyes,I missed every bit I her.I missed all of her except her anorexia.

Jasmin's P.O.V

As me and Kellin leaped into each other's arms I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

" I missed you so much"I said crying

I missed him,I missed us really, I missed me being to rely on him but I don't have to worry about that because he won't leave me and I know it.

We hugged and he kissed all over my face and shoulders and lips before he let me down.

What really surprised me was that when he picked me up, I didn't worry about it.Kellin and I both knew he thought I still needed more weight but he won't push it.He isn't going to rush recovery

We then walked to car as we didn't want to let each other's hands go which made me giggle.

Kellin took me to a fancy hotel.I really don't want him spending lots of money on me but I don't wanna complain because I know he'll just say I deserved it.