-17 lOvElY

Josh

'Come on Josh, we have to hurry if we want to be on time' Jenna pulled his arm, it was Saturday and Josh was rudely interrupted while sleeping, Jenna had woke him up and Josh was worried, since Tyler was nowhere to be seen. But Jenna told him not to worry, it was going to be amazing, so now they are on Jenna's bike, Josh on the back and Jenna cycling like her life depends on it 'if you just give me the place where we're going, I could cycle, you know that right?' 'Nope, now shh, don't talk I need to go faster' Jenna was short on breath.

'Here we are!' Jenna jumps of the bike, making Josh put both his feet on the ground so he doesn't fall, 'Jenna what the fuck I could've been dead, warn me next time' Jenna laughs 'come on drama queen we have ten more minutes to find the right place' Josh looks at the large building in front of him 'the main station?' Josh looks at all the people rushing in and out, everyone seems to be busy and once again he is surprised but he fact that every single person is living a life Josh knows nothing about, he isn't the main character in some kind of book, everyone is just as important as him, and that thought sadnesses him. He is no racist, he just wishes he was more important.

'Josh why are you walking so slow?' 'Because I have no idea where you're taking me Jenna' Jenna then stops, a train stops in front of them 'so where does this train go and why are we going there?' Jenna laughs 'we're not going anywhere' Josh looks confused, he is confused, why does she bring him to a train station and acts like he is crazy when he asks where they're going? 'I have brought someone here' Josh now is curious, thinking about who Jenna could've contacted.. maybe his mom? Hope leaves his body, Jenna knows nothing about his mother. Then the train doors open and Josh's jaw drops to the floor.

Tyler

Why isn't Josh reacting on his messages? Tyler soon starts to overthink, what if Josh never liked him, what if Josh is done with him? He opens Instagram and starts scrolling, he looks at the selfies Josh has posted, most of them with the most awkward caption possible, but it's one thing that makes Tyler think Josh is cute. He smiles slightly seeing the pictures, Josh seems so happy and he hasn't seen Josh like this before that terrible night. A tear leaves his eye, remembering Josh's lifeless body on the floor, the doctors had asked Tyler how he was doing, but he told them he was fine, he thought he was, seeing Josh alive, but the memories are slowly coming back, getting worse, slowly killing him.. he sighs and sends another message to the older boy who seems to have disappeared from earth. Again, no response..

Josh

'Omg you are hot! Even in real life wow!' Josh smiles, he sits opposite from the girl he just met, Jenna left the two alone to get to know each other and Josh felt quite awkward.. 'hey, no need to blush, you are very handsome, not knowing it makes you even more perfect' Debby smiles and Josh smiles back 'thank you Debby, you too are very beautiful' Debby smiles widely 'Josh I am so glad Jenna send me that message! I really am, I'm having a great time' Josh grins 'You're really nice Debby' the girl blushes a little and Josh feels his heart beating a little faster. 'Do you want another glass of water?' Debby nods 'Please' Josh stands up and walks away from the girl. 'Jenna he is so hot!' Josh chuckles, he wasn't supposed to hear that, but he did and it made him feel pretty awesome.

Tyler

'You say things with your mouth, cobwebs and flies come out' Tyler smiles and writes the sentence down, he finally had inspiration for a song, Josh was his inspiration. 'I hear a second voice behind your tongue somehow' he couldn't wait to sing the song for Josh.
Luckily I can read your mind, flies and cobwebs unwind
They will not take you down, they will not cast you out, out.

Dear friend here we are again pretending to understand how you think your world is ending, sending signals and red flags in waves. It's hard to tell the difference between blood and water these days

So try to love me and I'll try to save you
As soon as Tyler was done with the song he sat in his bedside, who was he kidding? He was trying hard to suppress his feelings, but how hard he would try, it wasn't working.

He was in love with the boy with purple hair and a not so broken smile.

Josh

'Josh I know we just met, but I really like you and I would love to see you again!' Debby hugged him, it didn't feel the same way as when Tyler would hug him, but it was nice 'it was lovely meeting you Debby' he hugged her back 'maybe next time we can go on a real date, not one Jenna set up for us' 'perhaps' Josh smiled, he was very sure he would see her again, he really liked her. 'I like you too Debby' Debby smiled, her cheeks turned pink 'see you soon Josh, call me okay?' 'I will, send me a message when you are home save?' 'Of course!' The train doors opened and Josh gave her a kiss on her cheek 'bye bye Debby' 'bye Joshua' she stepped into the train, her smile still wide, Josh knew his face didn't look any less happy. He felt good, meeting this girl was a very good idea and he had to thank Jenna.. if only she was here right now, Josh smile disappears with that thought 'fuck' he whispers, he had to walk home..

'Ty?' Tyler looked up 'hey josh! Where have you been? My messages remained unread, I was quite worried!' Josh smirks 'you have no idea where I have been, Jenna is amazing! She had send Debby a message, and I met her today!' 'You met Debby?' Tyler's smile fades away and Josh feels bad for him, maybe he should've told Tyler sooner. 'Yes, we have been walking around the town the whole afternoon, that's amazing right? She even told me she likes me'

Tyler

Tyler tries to keep a smile on his lips but in his head he crumbles the paper with the song he wrote for Josh, he likes Debby.. and Jenna had set up the meeting.. he didn't understand why, she knew Tyler was in love with Josh! He crawled into bed, trying to keep the tears from leaving his eyes, how could he have been so blind? Of course Josh didn't love him, Jenna was right, Tyler had saved him and that was the only reason the older boy told Tyler he loved him. The tears flow down his cheeks, unable to hold them back, he used to be so much stronger, back in Europe he barely ever cried, and now, with Josh, he cries regularly.. if this is love he isn't sure if he wants to love.