-22 PaNcaKeS & LoVeBiTeS

Tyler

Tyler wakes up with a feeling like his chest is pressed down with an incredibly force, making breathing harder for him. As he opens his eyes to see what's the cause of the feeling he can't suppress the urge to smile, it's Josh's arm that presses him close to the older boy's body. Even though he's happy to be hold, the force that Josh uses to keep him close is starting to hurt, but waking him up is not an option. He tries to escape from the big arms but the pressures gets stronger, making Tyler gasp for air, his lungs feel squished 'J-Josh?' The older boy moves a little, the arm gets less strong and Tyler breaths relieved, but starts coughing 'you okay?' Josh moves his arm away and pats the coughing Tyler on the back 'yeah I'm fine, thanks' Josh looks worried 'what happened? Are you sure you're okay?' 'It was just your arm, no big deal, really. You're pretty strong though' Josh laughs 'like you didn't know that huh' Tyler giggles and Josh's cheeks get red 'don't giggle' 'why not?' Tyler asks, innocence all over his face, Josh laughs 'because you' he gets closer, hanging above Tyler now 'make me' his lips almost touch Tyler's 'crazy if you giggle' he then presses his lips on Tyler's, making the brown haired boy smile. 'You're mine' Tyler whispers 'all yours baby boy, all yours' Tyler smiles, knowing they will be accepted, he can't fully believe it yet, but Josh had promised him that Zack had fixed it all. Josh is still hanging above him and Tyler bites his lip, unsure about what to do, 'babe fuck' Josh whispers and Tyler immediately feels concerned 'what's wrong?' 'Oh sweet Tyler, nothing is wrong' Tyler looks up at the older boy, first in confusion but as soon as he sees the look in Josh's eyes a slight smile appears on his lips 'Tyler' Josh whispers, his lips near Tyler's ear 'I want to fuck you, hard' goosebumps spread over Tyler's arms, doubt takes over and he moves his hand slowly up and down Josh's back.

'Are you sure about this Josh? I don't want you to rush things if you don't want to..' 'oh my god Tyler can you please shut up?' Josh smirks as he kisses Tyler roughly, 'I see that as a yes?' Josh starts laughing 'I can't believe you called me awkward, look at yourself' Tyler blushes and Josh smiles 'baby, you're beautiful' Tyler's cheeks get hotter. Josh grins and gives a few kisses in Tyler neck 'I'm gonna make you feel so good baby' Tyler turns his head away, to awkward to look Josh in the eyes, his body gets a little shock as Josh starts sucking on his neck, leaving a bruise 'now everyone can see you're mine' he gives a soft, sweet kiss on top of the now red spot on Tyler's neck. 'Do you want me to make you feel good?' Tyler nods 'tell me then' 'Yes I want you to make me feel good Josh'

⚠️⚠️⚠️ I am not responsible for whatever happened to you after your read this, if you want to skip this part please stop reading and continue when you see the **⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tyler feels so helpless as Josh's kisses go lower and lower, leaving a trace of kisses on his stomach, he then goes back up, laughing at the little cry of frustration Tyler makes 'Josh stop teasing' Josh laughs softly, giving another kiss in Tyler's neck 'I might, if you asked, politely' 'fucking hell Josh, just do it' 'is that a nike slogan I hear?' 'Oh I hate you I hate you I hate you' 'weird thing to say while begging, but I'll take that as a 'tease me further dear Joshua'' Josh says while moving his fingertips featherlight over Tyler's chest and stomach, to his boxer and back up, giving Tyler not enough fraction to feel good. 'Josh?' 'Yes darling?' 'Would you please stop teasing me?' Josh smiles and lets his hand go down again, but as soon as his finger touches Tyler's boxer he doesn't go back up, he goes lower and Tyler moans 'fucking finally' He sighs making Josh laugh 'you can tell me you didn't like me teasing you baby' josh says while climbing on top of Tyler again 'but something tells me different' he looks Tyler deep in the eyes while letting his hand slip into the younger boy's boxer 'J-Josh' 'let me help you out of that' Tyler puts his head in his neck and doesn't protest as Josh slowly takes off his boxer, leaving him naked on the bed. Just as Tyler thinks Josh is going to come back up he starts jerking him off again, Tyler moans and tries to keep quiet, not sure if his dad is home. But as soon as Josh's lips touch him, there, Tyler can't keep quiet 'fuck Josh please' 'I like how you beg for me baby' Josh looks up, all innocence in his brown eyes is gone, he knows what he is doing to him and he likes it. After a full five minutes Josh comes back up again 'are you ready baby?' 'Are you?' Josh smiles and nods 'more ready then ever now' Tyler grins widely and kisses Josh, getting rid of the last bit of clothing between them. Josh kisses him again

'I fucking love you' Tyler says, short on air 'I love fucking you' Josh whispers in his ear and Tyler can't keep it in any longer.

********** its Safe, I promise **********

Josh

'So, did the boys decide to get out of bed? Finally?' Josh cheeks grow warmer as he checks the clock half past one Tyler gives his dad a smile and walks towards the kitchen, even though walking isn't the most easy thing for him right now. 'So, do you fancy some pancakes?' 'I do actually, thanks' Josh nods, sitting down at the kitchen table, he laughs looking at Tyler's attempt to make the pancake but he fails terribly 'so.. did you make pancakes before?' Josh asks, standing up again 'uh.. I believe I have.. once, with Zack' 'how old were you?' 'Twelve?' Josh laughs 'so.. you have no idea how to make pancakes?' Tyler looks at the ground and Josh presses his warm body softly against Tyler's, both of them didn't care for a shirt, so all they're wearing are their Nike jogging pants, Josh's grey, Tyler's black.

Josh puts his arms around Tyler's waist and hugs him from behind 'I love you baby' 'I love you too' he then grabs the eggs and starts making the pancakes. 'So, can you go and grab the stuff you want on top of the pancake? Then I can flip it' Tyler nods and escapes from Josh's hug, instead of grabbing the stuff he needs he watches Josh flip the pancake, and failing, Tyler laughs until he cries and not long after he lands next to the fallen pancake, Josh on top of him 'how dare you to laugh at me like that!' Josh says, insulted, but the laugh in his voice makes Tyler laugh even harder, both of them know he isn't really angry. 'I'm going to the supermarket need anythi-' Tyler's dad looks at the two boys and the pancake on the floor 'nah, we're good' Tyler says, the seriousness in his voice making Josh laugh even harder. 'Okay boys, I'll go to Zacks as well, try not to burn the house to the ground okay?' 'Okay' Tyler and Josh say at the exact same time, making them burst out in laughter again. 'Oh boys' Tyler's father mumbles before leaving the kitchen 'that was incredibly awkward' Tyler says, crawling away from Josh and at a save distance he stands up again 'I'm glad your dad is doing okay' 'so am I Josh' 'you helped him, you know that right? Without you he would still be depressed, since you came along everyone seems to be so much happier' Josh smiles at the boy with the brown hairs and the everlasting smile. Happy Tyler.

'Josh Dun, long time no see' a brown haired boy says, he is two times as big as Josh and looks down on him 'Isn't it coincidence, every time I see you, it's under the weirdest circumstances' Josh tries not to shake to obvious but he is scared, scared because he sees so much from her, back in this boy 'Chase Ryan' Josh whispers, suddenly aware of the 'weird circumstances' Chase is talking about.. 'Ryan' he whispers to himself 'isn't it weird, that while knowing her and my last name, you didn't came to the conclusion that I am her brother?' Josh shakes his head 'people say we look like each other, not something you have seemed to notice' 'please, Chase I haven't done anything wrong' 'you hurt her Josh, she is heartbroken because you didn't call back, because you didn't send a single message' 'I'm very sorry but everything that has happened was strange' 'so, you don't want her to feel bad?' 'No, no not at all, she's such a nice girl' 'yeah, she is.. so I'm glad we spoke this out, I don't want your relationship problems to ruin our friendship!' A shiver ran down Josh's spine 'so I'll tell her you will call tomorrow, and that you'll have another date soon. Bye now, Dun' 'Chase..' but Chase left without looking back. He hoped to not ever see him again, but of course.

faith had another plan to ruin what he and Tyler had..

I'm so sorry... if anyone was waiting for them to do.. the thing, thank twentyonenuggets2017 , she made me write this, while thanking her, give her a follow and read her book and a book we are writing together, it's on her page and it's amazing!!

Might give me a vote as well? I made this chapter longer than usual for the ones who didn't want to read the part where they did the frigle fragle. See ya soon xx

Thanks x