work week (2/2)☆

Unedited☆゚.*

Bakugou sat rigid in his seat, staring out the window onto the city of Tokyo where news helicopters filled the sky and chaos filled the streets. And what was Katsuki doing? Getting his fucking hair combed by some asshole who calls himself a pro hero.

"The incident that occurred last night in Hosu, West Tokyo ... It must be on your mind. Ahh, truly, it's on mine as well." Hakamata (better known as the Best Jeanist) confided in Katsuki, carefully combing over his rowdy hair.

Bakugou wanted to scream. OF COURSE IT'S ON MY MIND YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BECOME THE TOP PRO HERO IF FUCKTARDS LIKE MIDORIYA AND SHOUTO ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING ANY ACTION. But for once in his life, Katsuki stayed silent and stiff.

Hakamata continued his lame speech to his even lamer boy-wonder side kicks who all looked like the Brady Bunch and Lisa Simpson had a love child.

Katsuki's phone buzzed in his pocket, and he carefully and slowly moved one inch at a time to retrieve his phone, like playing operation.

The lockscreen had a notification: iMessage from Idiot # 17. Now why would Kirishima be texting me?

He slowly unlocked his phone and opened the message: check it out dude! (Y/N)'s top got ripped off while fighting! Attached was a link to a prominent news page, and Katsuki internally battled on whether or not he should open the article.

In the end, the side that "just wanted to see the fighting" won over, and he clicked and was redirected to the article.

(imagine the picture is a video of you being a badass and defeating this monster and subsequently getting your top ripped off)

BREAKING NEWS!

Aspiring Pro Hero, (Y/N) (L/N), also known as Gaia, had her topped ripped off leaving her exposed in action!

On Monday, in the small beach town of Onna, Okinawa, a (Y/A) year old girl known popularly as Gaia, had her top and bikini top ripped off while fighting! What do we know about this girl? Not much, as she refused any interviews, stating "if you want to talk about my fighting, then I'll talk. But if you idiots just want to talk about a tiny accident, then get the f*** away from me." Naturally, nobody really wanted to interview her on the fighting. What we do know, however, is that she came in 2nd in the Yuuei Academy Sports Festival, a very prestigious school for high schoolers with amazing quirks.

We're not quite sure what (L/N)'s quirk is, but then again, we don't really care. Back onto the important matters that we all really want to hear about. Luckily, (L/N)'s friend was able to fashion a cover for (L/N) in a matter of seconds, but don't think we didn't get a peak! Eyewitnesses captured the video above, showing us that (L/N) seems to be a (bra size) cup, but we called in specialist Roy Raymond today to give us the lowdown on (L/N)'s physique.

Another text flashed on Bakugou's screen, this one from mildly annoying idiot. He gulped, could (Y/N) somehow sense he was reading about her?

You're reading the article, aren't you?

I know Kirishima sent it to you because the idiot sent it to me by accident.

He sent it but I didn't read it. It's too long and I don't have time for stupid shit like that.

Oh yeah because you're soooooo busy at your work week

I bet you're doing something stupid like getting your hair done or something

I am not you insufferable bitch

Oh ho ho so I was actually right. Wow that must suck. I'm over here on a beautiful island kicking kraken ass ;) Must suck to be u.

Oh is that what you were doing when your top got ripped off

You're such an asshole

At least I'm not a fucking porn star

You really want to die, don't you?

What would you do, strangle me with your bikini top?

UGH

This is such bullshit

I'm going to start fighting in a literal parka

Nobody would care about your fighting then

SHUT UP

At least I am fighting

Read at 3:47 P.M. 

****

(A/N) I'm so sorry. I've been in and out of the hospital recently but I write when I can. I'll try to get more out. I'm so so sorry for the hiatus, and the short shitty chapter. At least there's some bakugou in this at least.