fights ☆

Unedited ☆゚.*・

 I woke up before it was necessary, but then again, was it really considered waking up early if you barely slept? I had to carefully step over each sleeping figure, as to not wake them up. Hell knows no wrath like Ashido scorned, I had learned that the hard way.

I found my way to the roof, wrapping a blanket around my form to maintain some warmth. We were deep in the mountains, meaning it was cold as tits. The sun hadn't risen yet, but it was close. I could see the golden rays just reaching over the mountains, and as birds began to chirp and flee from their nests for an early breakfast, I felt truly at peace for the first time in a while.

"It's beautiful ain't it?" I heard from behind me, and I jumped. I whipped around as lazily as possible, finding Kirishima wrapped up in a blanket of his own.

"Hey, what are you doing up? The way I heard it, it takes an entire village to wake you up before absolutely necessary." My voice was rough and scratchy from not being used as Kirishima crawled over to me, careful not to slip off the pitched roof.

"Your boyfriend's snoring woke me up." He grinned and I blushed, burying myself further into my blanket.

"His snoring never woke me up." I let slip and immediately regret it.

"So you've slept together how many times?" He pressed and I shoved him, almost off of the roof.

"Don't say it like that! We didn't sleep together we just slept together." I tried to explain, but even I knew how ridiculous I sounded. He stayed adamant.

"About 3 times now." I conceded, slumping. He just chuckled.

"But it's not like that. I mean, he doesn't like me like that." I defended and he shook his head.

"You're the top student in the class yet you're so stupid." He chided and I knit my brows.

"What do yo-" I began, but was cut off by his abrupt shhh.

"Just watch." He commanded, pointing to the sunrise. It was quite beautiful, the golden-red spilling into the sky like watercolors. The beauty of earth never failed to enamor me.

We sat there in silence and watched the sun rise until we heard commotion down below, sneaking back together. Kirishima went down first, being used to getting in trouble, and motioned for me to come down once he checked to make sure the coast was clear. I climbed down, and after slipping on one of the steps, Kirishima held my waist to make sure I didn't die, or worse: draw attention, like an idiot.

"What are you two fuck-asses doing?" We both turned quickly to find Katsuki standing, wringing out his hair with a towel. Kirishima and I shared a look, both knowing how it seemed, us sneaking together.

"We were just watching the sunrise." I answered, cursing my voice for cracking under pressure. A mixture of emotions crossed over Katsuki's face, but was gone as quickly as it came.

"Whatever." He grumbled, walking away. I looked to Kirishima, wearing an expression of concern I'm sure.

"I'll talk to him about it." He comforted, patting my shoulder. I thanked him, before heading off to the girl's room to change for the day.

I made my way outside with the rest of the class, Bakugou successfully avoiding me. I accidentally bumped into Ochako, being in my own head completely. I was so wrapped up that I didn't even listen to Aizawa's speal, until I heard him calling out my name. I snapped my attention to him as he tossed me a ball, similar to the one we used on the first day of the year. I would even dare to say the same ball. The last time I held this ball, Katsuki hated me. And I'm sure at the moment, he was near just as angry.