the trial of rescue! 1/2 ☆

Unedited ☆゚.* 

a/n: link to katsuki's playlist (or u can just go to my user vanillabooks and listen to the only playlist there titled katsuki)

https://open.spotify.com/user/vanillabooks/playlist/1c8AgT38YRQey8jbIQVP7R  

☆゚.*   

 You wouldn't believe how people reacted when you sprinted down the hallway like Naruto. I mean, c'mon people, it's scientifically proven to be faster. Anyways, I was late for school, like really late. Mom thought it would be a good idea to let me sleep in since I was sick yesterday. Selfish bitch was probably doing this on purpose. JK.

Anyways, the bell that signaled that i was tardy chimed and I leapt into the room like a bat out of hell, panting and resting my hands on my knees.

"Ech-em, thank you for so gracefully interrupting class (Y/N)." Aizawa Sensei glared at me while holding out the 'rescue' card. Oh joy, another trail.

I grab the crinkled classwork and homework out of my bag and slap it onto Aizawa's desk before heading back to my seat. I catch Katsuki staring at me with an expression that could best be described at surprise, before turning away and ignoring my existence. I just rolled my eyes. That's Katsuki for you. I shuttered as I remembered how he witnessed me yesterday, and decided to join him in his state of ignorance. It was for the best, but I would say something later, just in case. Yeah, just in case...

Anyways, Sensei announced that we were going to be doing another trail (as I expected), a Rescue trail with him, All Might, and another pro. It was a natural disaster rescue, the kind of trail I thrived in. No matter the situation, not only could I counteract the disaster, but I could also easily save people, whether it be raging sees or out of control fires.

My heart nearly skipped a beat when Aizawa said we didn't have to wear our costumes. I had contacted the design studios, and they said they'd work on another costume, even though they didn't what was wrong with the last costume. I made sure to clarify modesty was a must.

Either way, my school uniform wouldn't cut it in a natural disaster, so I settled on a black tank top and some baggy army green airborne vintage pants, and some doc martins. I tied my hair up and checked myself in the mirror, before concluding that I was a bad bitch.

As soon as I left the changing room, though, I got bombarded by people telling me I looked like Katsuki. I turned to change back, but I was literally dragged to the bus by Ochako, who was babbling about how excited she was. I know it's mean, but I wasn't in the mood and frankly I was too tired to feign excitement myself, so I just put my headphones and nodded along.

IIda annally made us sit in his own anal order, meaning I was forced to sit next to Katsuki. I swear, choosing him for president was a HUGE mistake. Anyways, I found myself listening to some calm, relaxing music, when I have my headphones fucking plucked from my ears. And who is it? Katsuki, of course.

"What is this bullshit, are you a grandma or something?" He insulted, yet a-fucking-gain, and threw the headphones back into my lap.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm SURE your taste in music is soooo much better than mine." It was the most sarcasm I've ever used in a consecutive sentence, and it was reserved for the bane of my existence. He grumbled something under his breath, while pulling his own phone and headphones. He scrolled through his music, before setting on a song and handing me the headphones.

Who am I kidding?

Now, let's not get overzealous here

You've always been a huge piece of shit