dead end☆

Unedited ☆゚.*・

ARE YOU READY KIDS?

She was at Katsuki's throat with a blade before I could even comprehend what was happening. Her blade stayed still as his throat, but anyone could tell the sadist was itching to slice his jugular.

"I really wouldn't do that if I was you." I glowered, trying to mask the thinly veiled terrified lovesick fool who lived inside of me.

She flinched for a second, probably trying to come up with a witty comeback. That flinch was more than enough for me though, and saying I was on the edge was the understatement of the century.

She looked at me confused for a second, and then dropped the blade as if it was a poisonous snake. I used my fire to heat the blade until it was red hot. It missed Katsuki's leg by and inch. She scrambled to grab the blade, but unfortunately for her, I was quicker. She was flung into the wall within seconds, the force of the impact knocking her unconscious at best. But I didn't care much for the worst either way.

"Ah, our prized hero, (y/n). All you heroes' actions are too predictable." Shigaraki began to monologue, which seemed to be one of his hobbies. I ignored him, walking towards Katsuki, who I was ecstatic so se unharmed, well, relatively unharmed.

"I really wouldn't do that if I was you." Shigaraki mocked me, and usually I would pay him no regard, but something in his voice made me stop in my tracks.

"Is he really worth it? Is he really worth all the pain and anxiety?" Shigaraki questioned maliciously. How could he know how I felt?

My eyes met Katsuki's, his tinged with confusion. Before I could tell Shigaraki to shut up, he continued. Where are the pro heroes when you need them?

"I mean, it's almost funny if it wasn't so pitifully sad. Did you really believe that he could ever have requited feelings for you?" My mouth dropped open to respond, but nothing came out. I turned away from Katsuki to face Shigaraki, I couldn't see his face right now, probably watching me with disgust.

"He'll never love you, how many times has he shown disgust in you? Showed you how much he found your existence annoying? I know you've seen it, you're just kidding yourself. He just pities you, like everyone else." With every word, another blow was delivered, sinking into me like gunshots. The fact that Katsuki wasn't saying anything proved him right. I felt my world falling apart around me.

"He just sticks around because you're convenient, and according to Archer, a very easy lay. The second he gets bored of you, and he will, he'll be gone. He'll see how fucked up you are up here." Shigaraki was laughing at me at this point, motioning to his head. I felt unsolicited tears trailing down my face as I stood frozen like the pathetic excuse of a hero I really was.

"You've tried to hide it, but you can't deny the truth. You're a killer, you're evil. Stop pretending to be a hero, you'll never be one. Just accept that you're a villain." It was obvious he was just trying to manipulate me into turning to the dark side, but for some reason I was falling for it, feeling my resolution disappearing slowly.

"Look shitstain, I've had to sit through your stupid fucking bullshit and I could put up with your blatant shitty lies, but don't fucking say she's evil. That's you asswipe." Katsuki finally spoke up, and I felt my throat constrict even more. Why was I being so pathetic?

"Lies? I may be evil, and I may be a killer, but I am by no means a liar." Shigaraki laughed, and I pleaded with my eyes for him to just stop. He hopped off the barstool, beginning to walk over to me.