Valentines Day Nightmare

Here it is I edited the pic (did the tree and words) you guys deserve it. I had to search the internet for 10 min then realized that I already downloaded both pics so....yeah. This will be multiple parts. Hope you guys love it!
-Halo

*y/n pov*

"Y/n....."

"Tom...."

"Y/n....."

Tom's face nears mine as it has so many times before. These past few months have been like heaven, wierd that I feel like this when i'm with a demon...but I don't care....I love him and he loves me back. Star and Marco seem cool with it. Marco doesn't completely hate Tom anymore. Tom and you are in love more than ever. And now its almost Valentines Day, when love conquers all and affection never dies. Before you used to sit in your bed eating chocolate by yourself reading lemons on Wattpad (I actually do this XD), but now that you have Tom, this would be your favorite holiday. Your and Tom's lips finally meet in the sweetest ritual in all of human existence, never wanting to part, even for air. This moment that would forever be scripted in your mind. Tom suddenly broke it...leaving the warm embrace.

"Y/n..."

"Yes, Tom"

"I'm leaving you."

"What..? Why?" He didn't speak, your hands were stuck in shackles and they drew blood when you tried to stop him. You could do nothing, only cry. You cried for your life, mainly because your life just left you. Suddenly Star and Marco were visible from a distance. So you called out to them.

"Star....Marco....?" They didn't see you, but you saw what they did. Star hugged Tom, and she kissed him, they then walked away. Some of your sadness was replaced with rage. You tried to charge after them, but your wrists started bleeding. Marco saw this and moved away, away from you and everything else. Leaving you to feel like a worthless piece of garbage. You cry for as long as you need, and still there are more tears coming. Star and Tom walk up to you with their arms linked together.

"Who is that, Tom?" Star asked as if she had never seen me in her life.

"No one, Starship. Just another worthless human..." His words stung more than the blood on your wrists. You never want to open your eyes again. The pain will forever engulf you, leaving you in no condition to be loved....

"Y/n...y/n....?....Y/N!!!" Tom's voice rand loudly in your ears, waking you up from the unspeakable horrors of the nightmare. "Are you okay? You were crying...." You touch under your eyes and, sure enough, there were tears.

"Yeah... I just had a nightmare." You are still squeamish and feel bad. Tom cups your face and uses his thumbs to wipe away the tears.

"Tell me everything..." he comforts you, putting you on his lap. So you tell him everything, every little detail. He listens intently and lets you cry on him. When you finish, he wipes away the tears again. "I would never leave you" he says in a comforting tone.

"Thanks, Tom.... I love you." You say with a tiny smile.

"I love you, too, y/n" We share a kiss, as sweet as the one in my dream, but this time he won't leave me, he never will. "Do you know what today is?"

"Um... is it...... what is it?" Tom looks at me with a smirk.

"It's Valentines Day!"

Yellow peoples,
Halo here and I just wanted to ask if I should put Starco of Star and Marco with their crushes. I ship Starco but if you guys want, I can put them with Jackie and Oskar. First to 5 votes wins so...

Starco

Or

Their crushes?

If youre confused, just comment on the part that you want to vote for, thats all see ya
-Halo