St. Patricks Day (when Tom meets your parents)

I will not have much time to update cuz im kinda grounded. Please be patient with me dear reader-chan. Sorry I was late. Enjoy! f/t/p means favorite theme park (cuz Author-chan too lazy to pick one)

-Halo (Bored forever and getting lazier)

*y/n pov*

Today is St. Patrick's Day, and I will not let Marco take advantage of the fact that I never wear green. So I may or may not have taken an extra precaution and steal all of his green clothes just to make him suffer. He will either not wear green at all or be forced to wear one of Star's green dresses. Either way I will laugh my butt off and use it against him for the rest of forever. I wonder if Tom celebrates St. Patrick's Day. I then felt a pinch at the side of my stomach as I let out a tiny squeak. Which is evidence enough to prove Tom participates. He pulls away from me with a smirk.

"Did you forget to wear green, or are you just still in your pajamas?" Tom questioned me. I then realized i was actually still in my pajamas. Dangit.

"Please don't tell Marco about this." I do not need another reason for Marco to be mad at Tom.

"Why would I tell Marco that I pinched you?" He said, his smirk slightly.

"I don't know, just don't tell him that I took all his green clo-" I then stopped myself from finishing that sentence. Hopefully he didn't hear that. (But the universe doesn't love you as much as Tom does so...)

"What did you just say?" Tom suddenly questions you.

"N-nothing! Just get out of my room while I change! Can't be late for our trip with Starco to f/t/p!" I let out a nervous laugh. Tom looks suspicious but just shrugs it off anyway and lets me change (i am trying to speed this up cause i don't have much time)

¨Are you just gonna call them both Starco from now on?" Tom questioned as he raised his eyebrows.

¨Yes I am, not get out!¨ I said while trying to push Tom out of the room. Instead I just fell and Tom picked me up and left. I was about to warn him that my parents were outside but I didn't hear my parents screaming, so I thought they were gone.

I finished changing and went down to see the worst thing ever .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>_<.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... MY PARENTS WERE TALKING TO TOM!!!!!! Only they weren't screaming to leave their daughter alone, instead there was a nice conversation going on. My mom then waved me over and I sat next to Tom.

¨Oh y/n! Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?¨ But this was happier and friendlier than the reaction you had expected. (you told them how you met and how much you love each other and they accepted him)

~Tem skip cause Author-chans are magical~

You and Tom went to Starco's house. When you went in, Star was dressed (the pic in the top) While Marco was running around the house, looking for some green to wear.

¨Star!!!! WHERE ARE MY GREEN CLOTHES!!???!??!¨ I snickered as Tom pulled me to the side to ask me something.

¨You took Marco's clothes, didn't you?¨ He asked with a slight smirk.

¨Of course I did, you thought I would just sit there and let him be perfect?¨ I said quickly.

¨But you're already perfect.¨ Tom said as he kissed me, which dragged on until Marco cancelled going to f/t/p. So I got to spend the rest of the day with Tom, my knight in flaming black jeans.