Tom gets jealous

K so this was suggested by mruiz8960 thanks 4 le idea so ON TO LE STORY!!!!! Also couldnt find a pic of Tom in my gallery to use and im not gonna take the time to google it so u guys get an angry Halo-chan!

-Halo

*y/n pov*

Well it was time for another lunch, only when I went to sit down I saw Jackie sitting at the table, her head buried in her arms, crying. So I decided that I would try and comfort her before I changed my mind since she kind of crushed Marco's heart but then again I do ship Starco... Wait I need to comfort Jackie. I walked over to her and started to try and comfort her.

"Hey Jackie..." I said as I  sat down and tried to get her to release whatever feelings she was going to. "whats up?...." It was at this moment that I realised i'm so bad at starting a conversation with a sad person.

"Oskar.....broke up with me...." she said. Dangit. well now Marco and Star are taken so they cant break up Starco.

"Why would he do that? I mean you guys were fine." I said, remembering only a few months ago when he confessed to her, and then Starco happened.

"I don't know.... he just said something about moving on...." Jackie said. "I'm going home... Later y/n...." And with that I decided to knock some sense into Oskar. So I walked as fast as possible over to his locker. (since ur still 2 lazy 2 run even in this story)

"OSKAR GREASON!!!!! Why the hell would you break up with Jackie!!?" It sounded more like a military command and less of a question.

"Oh hey y/n you're actually the person that I wanted to talk to" He said as if I didn't just scream at him.

"Don't you 'hey y/n' me you have some explaining to do mister!!" I demanded. "I thought you loved her."

"So did I, but I found someone better" he said nonchalantly. I was really getting fed up with this.

"You can't just drop a bomb on a girl like that she's crying!!!!" I really wanted them to make up so I didn't have to try and comfort Jackie. (Wow that was mean)

"Oh then can you tell me what I should do to drop a bomb on a girl?" He was acting so innocent and it was the most annoying thing ever!

*Tom's pov*

I got bored just sitting around doing nothing in the castle so I decided to drop in on y/n during school. When I got there she was yelling at some kid. She really seemed annoyed so I decided to calm her down, but then again I hardly ever see y/n mad and if she was yelling at this guy then it was for a reason. So i'm just gonna stay right here and see what happens.

*y/n pov*

"Oskar, you need to consider her feelings, people have feelings and they can be hurt." It was at that moment that Oskar grabbed my face, and pulled it into his. THIS GUY NEVER ASKED ME!!!!! HE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT I WAS WITH TOM!!!!! When he let go, I slapped him, and it felt a lot warmer, I then realized a possibility........ oh crap....

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!!!!" I heard Tom scream in a very angry fashion. Welp this is about to turn into hell.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Oskar screamed as he ran away. Tom started to go after him, but I'm not gonna let Tom kill anyone right now, no matter how much they deserved it.

"TOM!!!! STOP!!!" I said, trying to get to him.

"BUT HE KISSED YOU!!!!!" This wasn't the first time I had seen Tom mad, and it sure as hell wasn't going to be the last.

"AND IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!!!" I really didn't want Tom to burn the school down.

"CAN YOU PROMISE ME THAT!??!" Tom said, his eyes returning to their usual state.

"YES!!!" I said as I jumped into his arms, clinging on to him for dear life.

"Please say you'll never leave me...." Tom said, his voice slightly quivering at saying that.

"I y/n l/n will never leave you Tom..." and with that, Tom scooped me up and we went to his castle. We spent the rest of the day watching song amv's and singing.

Ok heres a better chapter im gonna go and finish more chapters so BYEM!!!!!

-Halo (still trying)