Revenge on Marco (Getting Tom on Board)

Here it is the last part (maybe) Edit: no its not

-Halo

*y/n pov*

Well Now that Star was on board we needed to get ready for the concert. Meaning you had to tell Tom what was about to happen otherwise he would be really confused. Hopefully he would be on board with the plan. But tom likes it when you call him instead of texting him so that whole not wanting to talk thing was gonna go downhill. Apparently he had absolutely nothing to do at all since he picked up the phone at the first few rings.

"Hey y/n what are you doing right now?" He asked like he wasn't just sitting next to his phone all day.

"Star and I have a plan. Are you on board?"

"What kind of plan, cause last time I agreed to a plan without you telling me I ended up setting a tree on fire while you and Star tried to roast marshmallows on my head." He said, reminding me that I have bad plans sometimes.

"Well if you don't want to get revenge on Marco for trying to keep you away from me then....." I said teasingly.

"What type of revenge?" Well Tom is now in on the plan.

"We are all going to the Love Sentence concert and we are going to have to jeopardize Starco. Star's already in on the plan now we just want to know if you-"

"I want in." Tom said flatly.

"Wait you're not gonna think twice about getting in the way of Starco??" I say, shocked. So he was just willing?

"It's not like we're breaking them up, I mean Star's already in on it. Now what do I have to do."

"Ok so we need to create the most awkward Starco moments ever that will make Marco ever regret trying to stop us from being together." It's not like I hated Marco or anything.... I just am really mad at him for trying to break us up so......

"Ok now we all just need to get ready for the concert! And hope that Marco doesn't suspect a thing" Star said, running into a portal that lead to her room with her scissors.

"Bye Star!!" I yelled after her as she ran into the portal into her room.

"I should start getting ready, then, too." Tom said as he walked over to me and planted a small kiss on my forehead. "Bye y/n." He said as he teleported away.

Well... Star is on board, Tom is on board, now it's time for the main event...

Welp 1 more revenge on Marco chapter and then im done with this mini-series

Thats all for now BYEM!!!

-Halo