When You're Jealous

THIS was requested by @mruiz8960 thanks 4 le idea!!!

-Halo

*y/n pov*

It was one of those days that had seemed to drag on forever and I was planning on calling Tom, but my phone was ALL THE WAY at the other side of my room. Well Tom's timing is impeccable as always because he just appeared like usual.

"Hey, Tom." I said nonchalantly.

"Well anything you wanna do? The castle is being cleaned after a maid got really creeped out that she thought there was a rat." Tom said, giving me an idea.

"Wait... they clean the castle on the dime cuz a maid saw a mouse? Also you have maids?!" Both of those things seemed a little wierd, especially since Tom never told me there were maids in the castle, and I had never seen them.

"Yeah.... I can't exactly ignore them complaining." He said, while my face started to slowly heat up without me realizing it.

"Can you ignore them at all?" I said, realizing that I sounded jealous.

"Ok y/n you might want to cool down before you burn the house down." (said the fire demon that could burn the FRIGGIN BLOCK!!!!)

"How the HELL could you expect me to calm down when you have MAIDS that can make the castle evacuate just because they see a DAMN MOUSE and you will WILLINGLY evacuate the castle for them." I said, pissed at Tom.

"y/n look, I swear i'm never going to cheat on you. Ever." Tom said, sounding quite defensive.

"I never said that Tom!!" I said, getting really pissed off now. Tom actually took a step back.

"You know thats not what I meant." Tom said, trying to calm me down.

"Oh I know what you-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Tom had grabbed me in a hug mid-sentence.

"Never....." Tom said soothingly.

"Ok...." I said, willing to believe him. We kind of stayed like that for a while.

Welp im ending this sucky chapter here this is possibly the worst chapter ive ever written for this book and im not gonna try and save this im only publishing it to say that im alive and im not giving up hope for this book you guys truly are awesomeand and i have like 5 story chapters in the making and im gonna get a compooter to type faster but i still have school and i wont be able to give me 100% attention and publish 2 chapters in 1 day every other day like i did when i started this book and i will try my best 4 u guys and i really just feel loved by u all anyway this is taking 2 long and im gonna go work on another chapter until i get cramps in all of my fingers BYEM!!!!

-Halo (im doing this 4 u guys)