Christmas Eve Day

This takes place over Christmas eve and then itll be Christmas day im so sorry but i swear ill get it done as fast as i can and put as much heart into it as possible

-Halo

*Y/n pov*

I woke up to see p/n licking my face.... and Tom looking at p/n lick my face.

"I wish i were p/n...." Tom said jokingly, looking just the slightest but jealous.

"If you did this I would rip your tongue off" I said casually while picking up p/n and setting him on my lap.

"And that's why I didn't do that" Tom said nonchalantly. He got up to go change as I covered myself in the blanket entirely so I wouldn't look at him. "You do know that i'll still be wearing underwear, right." Tom said teasingly.

"Tom stop. Also how are you comfortable with changing in front of me?!" I half screamed so I wouldn't wake up Star and Marco who were, adorably, cuddling in their sleep. I slightly shifted so I was holding p/n in my arm. P/n let out a small bark in response to the attention.I smiled at the little puppy. He was happy, which made me happy. I termed in my half-asleep phase to see that Tom had finished changing, which meant that it was my turn to change.

"Your turn y/n" Tom said, wrapping himself in a blanket entirely, taking p/n in his own arms. P/n squirmed a little bit but didn't resist the attention. I got up and put on (favorite shirt) and shorts. (srry if u dont like shorts but its hot rn). I sat back down in the bed and Tom sat up, also. Tom looked at me, then back at Star and Marco, probably thinking of something.

"Whats wrong Tom?" I asked. Nothing was probably wrong, but I wanted to know what he was thinking.

"We should probably wake up Star and Marco." Tom said with a smirk.

"And this is why I love you." I said, planting a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled at this and we threw P/n on to Star and Marco's bed. P/n then started jumping on Marco. He woke up startled.

"WHAT?!?!" He said, sounding scared. He saw p/n jumping on him and picked him up. "Please tell me you didn't touch my hoodies" Marco asked him. It looked kind of sad to see Marco doing that. Holding a puppy and asking Him if He touched his hoodies. Star woke up to this scene and got up to go to the bathroom, not even reacting to it.

"Wow she's that tired??" I asked, my voice laced with surprise as I turned to Tom.

"Apparently..." Tom answered, clearly as shocked as I was.

Star came out and saw Marco holding p/n. She squealed and flopped onto the bed.

"AWWWWW did u want to stay with us p/n???" Star asked in a slight baby voice. P/n then jumped off their bed and straight into Tom, sending him back onto the bed. I laughed at this but Tom was still shocked. Star looked slightly disappointed by p/n's sudden absence as Tom looked up at me with slight annoyance.

"What are you laughing about" He asked playfully. I looked down at him and started messing with the little spikes on his hair.

"It's just fun to see you easily defeated." I teased as I picked p/n up off his torso. Tom got up and wrapped his arm around me.

"Well at least I didn't fall in love with a demon in a day." Tom teased back.

"No you fell in love with a human within 3 minutes of looking at her." I teased once again, and p/n jumped out of my arms and started lightly scratching at the door of the room. He jumped a bit and started barking at the door after about 10 seconds. Star got up and opened the door. There was a note on the floor that seemed slightly urgent. Star picked it up and read the envelope.

"It's for Tom and y/n....." She said as she handed the envelope to me.

Envelope

Dear residents, it has come to our attention that there have been animals on board of this ship. and since we have a strict no animals on deck policy we regret to inform you that you must be rid of your dog. Failure to meet this standard by the end of the day will result in immediate departure fro the cruise. We apologize for the inconvenience once more.
Sincerely,
the cruise staff

(idk i think thats how bullcrap complain letters sound like tell me if i got it right cuz ive never been on a cruise)

I put the envelpoe down and looked up at Tom, who was holding p/n protectively. "We aren't getting rid of him" Tom said finally.

"Then what are we going to do. We'll get kicked off if we don't." I said as I gazed at p/n. He was almost entirely oblivious to the situation, wagging his tail because he was in Tom's arms. Tom looked genuinely disappointed.

"What the hell?! It's Christmas!! Why do they have to be like this?!" Tom said, on the verge of exploding.

"Tom calm down, we can just keep p/n. And if they kick us off then we don't wanna be on this heartless ship anyway." I said, patting Tom's back in an attempt to calm him down. It seemed to work to some degree, as his eyes looked less like hell. (get it..... ill stop now ^-^" )

"You can just.... teleport us all home" Marco said while slightly waving his hand in the air.

"Ok.... anyone else agree with just leaving now before they kick us off so we still have a clean record??" Tom asked, grabbing my hand with a tiny smile playing at his lips.

"Yeah, we can do that" I agreed with him, and looked at Star and Marco.

"I'm in!! I don't wanna be on a ship that doesn't have puppies anyway!!" Star said as she grabbed Marco's hand and looked at him with a determined look. (☆_☆) (You are filled with DETERMINATION!!)

"I don't see what difference it would make. I mean we'll all be there. I don't see a point in staying."Marco said as Star grabbed p/n in her other hand and linked arms with me. Tom looked at me, making sure that I was sure about this. I gave him a small nod and he teleported us all to my room.

"Uh.... Tom...." Star said, looking around us.

"Yeah??" Tom asked, letting go of my hand in the process as I took p/n back from Star.

"Our bags.... they're still on the ship..." Star pointed out.

"Marco and I can go back for them, right Marco." Tom said, half forcing Marco to be involved in this.

"Ok." Marco said as Tom teleported them both back to the ship and came back with Star and I's luggage. They left again and came back with their luggage, as well as some of the pizza from the ship.

"And we got some food since they wanted to complain about p/n" Tom said while opening the pizza box and handing each of us a slice. "To freedom!!" He half screamed as he raised the pizza as if it was a glass of wine. (raise a glass to freedom!!) (srry had to XD )

"TO FREEDOM!!!" We all screamed simultaneously, also raising out pizza slices as Tom wrapped his arm around me, pulling me in for a side hug. I don't really care where we spend Christmas, as long as we have eachother..... and they allow dogs. Never forget about that.

Wow that happened im sorry for being so corny ans also i just dont know what cruises are like and thats why it took me so long to write. So I fixed the problem. Srry if you wanted to stay on the cruise but I really couldn't write that. Once again im so sorry and i will continue to work on the next chapter (the rest of Christmas Eve) asap. Thats all for now BYEM!!!

-Halo

Word count

1355 words