Morning (Valentines Day)

Yellow peoples,
Halo here, yes I did a face reveal! No I will not tell u my name! Enjoy the story!!!!!

*Tom pov*
As y/n was sleeping I may have been watching her...LIKE OTHER GUYS DON'T WATCH OVER THEIR GIRLS TO MAKE SURE THEY AREN'T MAKING TROUBLE!!! NO I'M NOT OVER PROTECTIVE!!!! I just...don't want her to leave me like Star did..... That was when I noticed that y/n was crying in her sleep, looking like she was in pain! I tried to wake her up, and when she did she was so out of it that she didn't realize I had snuck in.

"Y/n...y/n...?...Y/N!!!" I attempted to wake her up. She bolts up, terrified. "Are you okay? You were...crying." She was really shaky.

"Yeah... I just had a nightmare." She looked really squeamish and shaken up, it pained me to see her like this, so I put her on my lap.

"Tell me everything..." She does, every excruciating detail, crying a lot. When it's over I give her the most comfort I ever could. "I would never leave you" and it was true, I would become mortal and die if it meant she got to live for another day.

"Thanks, Tom.... I love you." She says with a tiny smile.

"I love you, too, y/n" I lean in and kiss her, remembering what today was, wanting to take her mind off her nightmare. "Do you know what today is?"

"Um... is it...... what is it?" The fact that she doesn't know makes her that cuter. So I happily give her and answer, her face lighting up immediately.

"It's Valentines Day!" I say, she jumps out of her bed, not caring if I had snuck in or not, man she really is out of it, usually she pushes me out the door and ignores me for five minutes, while i'm giving her my puppy dog eyes. They work every time. (You can't resist his cuteness XD)

She then comes back out, dressed and ready for today. I stare at her for a good 30 seconds until she finds out and starts teasing me like crazy.

"See anything you like?" She says, using her hand as if she had a notepad like a waitress at a restaurant with a huge smirk on her face. Time for a comeback.

*y/n pov*

I come out of the bathroom, completely dressed. Tom ended up staring at me until I decided to tease him about it. Huge grin appearing on my face.

"See anything you like?" Tom blushed for a second then the blush disappeared. He came up behind me and hugged me, protecting me in his arms.

"Yeah, and I want my order to go, please." He breathed, making me blush...dangit!! 

"HEY Y/N!! TOM!!!" Star burst onto my room, using her dimensional scissors, Marco dragging her in through the portal. Why do they always have to ruin the moment!?!!

~30 min ago~

*Marco pov*

I woke up and then realized something...IT WAS VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!! I NEED TO STOP Y/N AND TOM FROM...DOING....ANYTHING!!! I need to wake up Star! I ran to her room and opened her door. She was still sleeping, the hearts on her cheeks were glowing again. What was she dreaming about this time?

*Star pov*

"Star..." Marco's voice rang through my head

"Marco....." I answered happily

"Star....." Another familiar voice rang in my head

"Oskar......" Geez, this is gonna be a tough choice

"Star..." They both seemed like they loved me...Wait....Does Marco love me now?

"Yes?...." I didn't really want to have to chose.

"Who is better...?" Both their voices rang out at the same time

"W-what?" My voice cracked with fear. "Umm...." Suddenly, Marco's voice went from blurry and kinda dreamy to urgent and NOW!!!!

"STAR!!!STAR!!!!!" I suddenly felt like someone was shaking me.

"Huh....?" I groggily open my eyes to see Marco trying to wake me up.

"Star! It's Valentines Day we have to check on y/n and Tom!! Use your scissors!" I got up and tried to find my scissors. Where were they? Marco then got them and dragged me through the portal.

~pREsEnT bROuGht tO yoU By tEmMIe~

*Tom pov*

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! I FINALLY GET ONE MINUTE ALONE WITH Y/N AND NOT EVEN THAT CAN LAST!!!!! ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS IT WAS VALENTINES DAY AND MOST OF MY PLANS WITH Y/N DEPENDED ON US BEING ALONE!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!! Well only one thing left to do now. I shot a  quick glance at y/n and knew we had the same revenge plan. The Starco ship will sail.