4th of July

hey guys srry this 1 was so late but i hope quality makes up 4 it thanks 4 stayin with me now im writing the stories down on paper so when i hav time i can copy it down and maybe make up 4 lost time so i can keep taking requests and write stories when im bored so i got some stoof to copy so ill let u read BYEM!!!!

-Halo (filled with DETERMINATION!!!!)

*y/n pov*

Well it was that time of year to sit down on a hill with your friends and family. Only your and Marco's parents are old friends, which is why I know Marco in the first place. So while all the parents were barbecuing Star, Marco and I were sitting at the top of a hill, big for a hill but not to be called a mountain, even though the sun wasn't going to set for another 3 hours. We were all up there anyway. Marco was kind of hoping that Tom wouldn't come and Star and I were putting a perfect playlist of songs for the fireworks, making sure to include lots of Love Sentence and Shawn Mendes. (yes he exists here and if u dont like him then deal with it) Well for Marco's unfortunate lick, a swirl of fire came from the bottom of the hill. Tom quickly came after and I wasted no time and I rolled down the hill as fast as possible to get to him. If he weren't there I don't think I would've stopped. (but the again if he wasnt there u woulndt've rolled down in the first place so...)

"Hey y/n looks like you just fell for me" Tom said with a smirk on his face. (more poonz)

"Tom I have to get to the top of the hill and last time it took 3 minutes so prepare for me being lazy." I said as I got up and started walking up the hill.

"Or I could just do this" Tom said as he picked me up and started floating up to the hill.

"Tom isn't this kind of.... cheating?" I said as we reached the top.

"Since when do you care about cheating? You took all of Marco's green clothes on St. Patrick's Day." Tom pointed out to my annoyance.

"Wait WHAT?!" Marco screamed after he heard what Tom said. (great job Tom)

"Way to go Tom...." I said with as pure sarcasm. "At least he doesn't know that you looked through my bag the day after you met me." I said to get revenge on Tom for that. (sweet revenge)

"TOM!!!!!!" Marco screamed as he started running at Tom.

"Sorry y/n but I gotta run." Tom said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek so he could fake run away from Marco until he couldn't run. (Marco i mean)

"Well now what?" I said as I plopped down on the grass, my head right next to a red rose.

"I don't know, but something smells good......." Star said, lying down right next to me, nearly crushing a dandelion in the process.

"Star, that's the barbeque...... which means that it's time to eat!!!" I said and started to roll down the hill to the food.

"FOOOOOOOD!!!!!" Star yelled as she rolled after me. Tom and Marco were kind of wresting while they saw Star and I roll down the hill.

*Tom pov*

Marco managed to tackle me while we were running and, neither of us knowing what to do, we started wrestling. And after 2 minutes Star and y/n started rolling down the hill. Star was yelling about food meaning that y/n was rolling down for the same reason. Wait...... she wouldn't stop without me last time.....

"Y/N WAIT!! Don't hurt yourself!!" I yelled as I left Marco and ran down the hill after y/n.

"STAR!!!! Hold on!!!" Marco yelled as he ran after Star. He probably just wanted some food. Or he didn't want to be alone. Either way he still ran after her.

*y/n pov*

Tom and Marco were following Star and I down the hill. Where a feast of hot dogs and carne asada was waiting for us. (if u dont know what carne asada is then google it and try it its good i was gonna put lengua but u hav 2 boil it so.....) Apparently Star had never eaten a hot dog before because she bit into the middle and got lots of ketchup and mustard on her face.

"Uh, Star..... you have some food... on your face." I said while every part of me was trying not to laugh. It was practically torture.

After eating we went back to the hill and since there was only an hour 'till the sun went down, we were just sitting there, looking at the almost setting sun.

*Tom pov*

The sun's setting in an hour time to prepare the plan (no Tom cant have a simple day with u so deal with his over-the-top-ness or leave here) I didn't want to make y/n think that something was up so I decided to only blink at Janna, who was at the bottom of the hill, waiting for the signal. She gave me a thumbs up and ran over somewhere Star, Marco, and y/n couldn't see her. Only an hour until the plan is executed. I felt y/n look up to say something so I dropped all signs of just signaling Janna off my face.

"Tom, is something wrong?" She asked. Well I need a new heart now.

"Yeah my heart just exploded when I saw you, so you owe me a new heart now." (u hav 2 deal with my corny-ness also)

"Well you would owe me a new heart then, too." She said as she landed on her back right next to me. The sun was setting now, and for some reason she likes to look at the purple/ orange sky above rather than the actual setting sun. (if u dont now u do) If I didn't love her so much then I would've said that out loud.

When the sun finished setting Some of the fireworks began to go off. Y/n looked at each and every one in awe, as if they had put her under a spell of some sort, her eyes seemed like she saw right through the fireworks, but she was, in fact, only staring at them. She realised I was staring at her and turned to me.

"Tom, are you sure nothing's wrong" She asked.

"yeah, you're sitting too far away." I said as I scooted closer to close the small distance between us. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead as she leaned on me. "you might want to look up now." I said, while giving Janna another signal.

*y/n pov*

"You might want to look up now." Tom said. As I looked up I saw a huge f/c firework, followed by  a heart, followed by fireworks the read 'I Love You y/n'

"Tom..." I said, looking to face him.

"yeah" He said, as if he had no idea what just happened.

"I love you too" I said, leaning in to kiss him. Until we heard Star scream almost at the top of her lungs.

"Rainbow Ship Firework Blast!!!!!" and from her wand sprouted a huge firework that said 'Tom x y/n'

"Star..." I said. "Why didn't you make fireworks for Marco?"

"Marco doesn't like when I try to make fireworks cause last time I did, cats clawed a bunch of peoples eyes and the time before that I had to run from the police." She said calmly, as actual, physical cupcakes rained down as a result of Star's firework.

"Tom I love you."

"I love you too y/n."

Well Star needs to stop with the shipping cuz she kinda blocked her own ship I really hope that the quality makes up for the late update and when I say late I mean LATE!!! welp gtg work on more  happy to type this took half an hour to type and only half the story was finished when I went on the computer to type it out BYEM!!!!!!

-Halo