When you make Tom Read

Hey guys Halo-chan here again sorry for the late updates but if you guys wanna request something then just request it no matter how bad you think the idea is, ill be able to make it into a good oneshot (99% of the time) so dont be shy you guys and also read Red Queen its an awesome book Victoria Aveyard is an amazing author and if you're reading this Victoria, i love your stories k thats enough for now this author's note is long enough as it is BYEM!!!

-Halo

*warning the following one shot contains spoilers from most of the Red Queen series! If you are either currently reading it or thinking about reading it then you should ignore this oneshot untill you read it YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

*y/n pov*

It was a bored day at my house, and I remembered that I still needed to finish King's Cage. (the 3rd book) so I grabbed it from my desk and started reading it to pass the time until Tom thought about the fatc that i'v probably been bored all day. As I finished the last few pages I realized that I was crying, 

"CAL WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID?! Mare loved you!! If it weren't for her, you would've been married to a walking knife!!! How could you give her up for the crown?! YOU JERK!!!! MARE GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU JUST CAST HER ASIDE FOR THE DUMB CROWN!!?? HOW COULD YOU?! I HATE YOU!!!!" I screamed while i threw the book across my room (this was honestly me reading it) out of all the times I screamed about the book like this, I could never stop reading it. It was just too good. It was at that moment that Tom had teleported into my room and the book almost hit him in the head.

"Woah y/n... I know i'm late but this is a little mad for you." He said, not realizing what had just happened.

"No, Tom it's a book. Red Queen to be exact and Cal just-" I almost finished that sentence, but then Tom interrupted and picked up the book.

"How about I read it for myself, instead of you explaining and forgetting things in a way that makes the story seem as random as that thing under Star's rug." (it really is wierd though)

"Ok, suit yourself Tom, but that isn't the first book." I said grabbing it from him.

"Then where is it?" Tom asked. I then took this opportunity and ran across my room to grab Red Queen. I then handed it to Tom, smiling way more than I should have.

"This is the first book. After that comes Glass Sword and THEN King's Cage. And if you want to, you can even read Cruel Crown, it's a prequel to Red Queen and it's kinda more of a time spender but it's really cool and the backstories are always awesome to read." I felt that at that point I probably wouldn't have been able to stop talking if not for the fact that I actually wanted Tom to read the books. "Ok so now you have the books and you might want to start reading them now so go.." I said, slightly shooing him away with small motions.

"Uh, y/n I came here to hang out with you..." Tom said, obviously not wanting to be alone. I really wanted him to read the books, though, and I seized the opportunity and decided that I should just go with him to his castle and read it with him, and get just far enough so he won't want to abandon the book.

"Ok, but we're going to your place and were gonna read this, so you can actually read it, because i'm probably gonna bring the book to the point of no return." I said. And to that, Tom gave a slight nod.

*Time skip to 2 days later*

I was sitting in my bed once again, being bored and thinking of ways that King's Cage could have ended if Cal chose Mare instead of the crown. When all of the sudden I get a call from Tom. I quickly answer it, not wanting to make him wait.

Call rules: Bold= Tom Italic= y/n

Hey Tom what's up

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT MAVEN WAS A TRAITOR!? HOW DARE HE LOCK UP MARE AND CAL??!! Wait, Mare just spit on his face.... GO MARE HE DESERVED THAT!!!

Uh... Tom???

Oh sorry I just got interested and wait WHAT DOES HE MEAN 'BOWL OF BONES' HOLY HEAVEN hang on y/n gotta go... I need to finish this chapter!!

And with that, he hung up. Well Tom can now officially be called a Red Queen fan, seeing as he hung up on me to finish it. Well this was a bad idea....

~2 weeks later~

Tom hasn't come to see me in a while, but then again he was probably almost done with the books so I'm not gonna bother him now. Tom then teleported into my room, crying.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT CAL WOULD CHOSE THE CROWN OVER MARE!!? THAT JERK!! MARE GAVE EVERYTHING UP TO BE WITH HIM!! HOW COULD HE?! I THOUGHT HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE HER BACK FOREVER!!!"

"Tom, Mare betrayed him multiple times.... also what did you think of the series??" I asked, feeling slightly awkward after him not having any interaction with a living thing in 2 weeks.

The only thing Tom did for the next half hour was incoherently fan screech.....

I now know how he feels....

Hey guys Halo here and i need to tale a minute to say that i really love u guys thanks for the support and again plz request chapters and plz IN THE REQUEST CHAPTER its the first chapter to make things easier for u guys k thats all for now BYEM!!!!

-Halo