Explosions

I need to think of a plan. I want it to show that I was the one who made the ships explode, but how? As far as Cassian knows I'm just going to make a couple ships explode. I want to show the Empire what side I chose. I notice that we are landing, and I grab a couple explosive things. 

"Follow my lead." I say. I don't need to say anything else. I know what I'm going to do. We walk to what must be the area they keep all the ships because there are a bunch of them here, but there is also lots of stormtroopers. I notice an area that is not as busy with stormtroopers. Cargo ships. I sneak around them until I find an opening. I crawl inside. 

"Cassian." I whisper. "Cassian."

"What?" He responds.

"As soon as I make this go off we have to get out of here."

"Because of the explosion?"

"No because of the message."

"Message?"

"Just a little something from me to the Empire. The rebels they aren't any where around here, are they?" I feel the panic in my voice. 

"No, they are far enough away whatever you do won't affect them." 

"Good. Get ready to run." I take a deep breathe. 1. 2. 3. "Testing? Testing? Oh hello Imperials! Just to let you know. I chose the rebellion. Why? Maybe because you killed everyone I loved and cared for! Oh and all your cargo ships are going to explode in thirty seconds." I get up from where I was, and I see Cassian.

"Run." He says. I nod. I knew saying what I said would make the Imperials crazy. I run as fast as I can towards the ship. I trip, and fall on a rock. A sharp pain goes throughout my body. Ignore the pain. I have to ignore the pain. I get up, and run. With every step the pain gets worse. The pain is so much I don't even know what is causing it. I look behind me, and I see stormtroopers running towards me. I suddenly realize that I don't see Cassian anywhere. Maybe he's already on the ship? He could be... No, he's too smart to be dead. I see the ship in the distance. I make myself go faster. I run and run until I make it to the ship. I see Cassian in the ship. I jump on the ship, and Cassian takes off. 

"Was that a good enough distraction?" I say trying to make a joke out of it, but I can't. The pain is unbearable now. 

"It was." Cassian says. "Your leg! What happened?" 

"My leg?" I look down at my leg, so that must have been causing the pain. "Oh yeah, I fell on a rock."

"Sit down!" Cassian says. 

"Why? It's not that bad." I say, but I'm starting to feel dizzy. I grab the wall for support, but I feel myself falling. 

"Luna? Luna!" I hear Cassian yell. I feel myself hit the floor, and everything goes black.

**********************************************************************************************

I awake in a room. I'm not on the ship anymore. I look over and I see Cassian sleeping in a chair next to me. Why is he here?

"Cassian?" I say quietly.

"Luna! You're awake." He sounds relieved. 

"What happened?" 

"Your leg it was cut pretty badly, and you lost a lot of blood. Which made you fall down, and faint." 

"Why are you still here?" 

"Because..." He pauses. "Because you're like a sister to me. You're dumb and smart. You make me mad, but also happy. Please don't do anything stupid like that ever again." I can tell he's been worried just by his voice. 

"When do you want to know the rest?"

"The rest?"

"Of my past." I feel like he needs to know some more about it.

"How much do you remember?"

"Did you forget? I remember everything."

"Okay, as long as you want to though."

"Okay. One time I overheard some Imperials talking something involving the rebels. What I don't know, but as soon as they saw me they stopped talking. That wasn't a bad day. I remember another time when my brother took me into an open field to learn how to shoot. That was a fun day, but that was a week before he died. He knew something was going to happen. That was also when he told me to lie." 

"Okay, maybe I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"Your brother was Felix Mors correct?"

"I already told you, yes that was his name."

"I knew him." As soon as the words left Cassian's mouth my heart dropped. How did he know him? My brother never left the house. 

"He and I talked through hologram quite a bit. Discussing the rebellion, and things like that. I never knew he had a sister though." 

"Are we on Yavin 4?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You needed medical help right away."

"So where are-" I am cut off by an alarm going off through the building. 

"Captain Andor. Take the girl, and go." A rebel says as he runs into the room. 

"May I ask what is happening?" Cassian says calmly. 

"The Imperials are invading." The rebel says.

"Come on Luna we have to get out off here now."  I stand up and I am ready to run to the ship when hear blasters in the corridor.