CHAPTER-2

She went inside with lots of fear within her. She heard some weird sounds and she followed them. She ended up near the elevator. She stepped in and went to the first floor. After getting out she looked around. The place was huge. She then found a CCTV camera in the corner of the ceiling and suddenly she recognized seeing a computer in the security guard's cabin. So she rushed back to the cabin, turned the computer on and watched the footage. She was shocked. She saw four men breaking into the bank through the main door, so she understood that she was not alone there. She suddenly took the gun from the guard's belt and rushed back to the first floor. She searched that floor carefully and proceeded to the next floor, unfortunately there was no one there too. She returned to the cabin to check the movement of those four men. She had no idea about where they are actually inside the bank. So she waited till she got a clear image of the place they were going. Suddenly she saw movement on the third floor, to her surprise she saw 3 more men carrying a lady with so many wounds. She almost died seeing that. After a few minutes those 3 men joined hands with those 4 men. Now she realized that they were working as a team. She opened google on that computer and typed "AUGUSTINE BANK". She chose one article and read it fully and then she came to know that the ground floor was the waiting hall, the second floor for main transactions and the third floor is the heart of the building. It was divided into 2 complexes, complex A and complex B. Complex A is for conducting meetings, conferences etc. and complex B is meant only for the founder MICHELLE D'SOUZA. No one can enter that complex because it is secured with eye locking doors. The door will open only if the founder himself stands in front of the door while the door scans his eye. After reading this fully she came back and clicked another article which said "An asylum under the famous Augustine bank?". She opened that article and read it. Someone named Ethan Miller has said to the media that a mental asylum is being run under the building of the Augustine bank. Now she began to suspect whether it was real. She continued reading it, but there were no further details. Suddenly she heard a gunshot. She gasped and then looked back at the computer and found that lady being shot by one of them. "what the hell should I do now??" She asked herself......