CHAPTER-21

Tears ran through my cheeks after hearing what Jacob said. I saw my left wrist and yeah there was a small scar.

Alice: In all these stories that knife is common..why is that..and whose knife is it...and why especially a cat's paw is fixed on its handle?

Shushant: Every witch has their own symbol which proves that they know witchcraft. Since Jacob's mom and your mom are good friends they both chose cat's paw as their symbol of black magic. But actually do you know what is really inside that cat's paw?

Alice: Yeah..it has some small amount of blood

Shushant and Jacob looked at me surprisingly.

Alice: what?

Jacob: how do you know that?

Alice: I saw it in my dream.

Shushant: Each knife of that kind has the blood of their respective owners...and we have to find them and destroy them.

Alice: why should we destroy them?

Jacob: I'll tell the reason....Barney wants to bring Alfred back to life.. you are the key to bring him back...I'll say how it works.. There are totally three knives like this..the one we have are totally fake..so, when Barney has got all the three knives he will inject your mom's blood, My mom's blood and one another witch's blood inside your body..when he does that, you will experience some serious changes inside yourself. You will act as a bridge between the satan and Barney...during that time, Barney will perform a ritual to invite Alfred back to our world, and in exchange he will give you to the satan as a sacrifice. So he needs you alive till he gets Alfred back and after that he will kill you and sacrifice you to the satan. So my duty is to keep you alive...and we must destroy those three knives.

Alice: Ok...but how are we gonna find them?

Shushant: Only god knows where it is.

Jacob: first we must go somewhere safe...the river is somewhere nearby.. I can hear the water flowing...

We walked a little long and we found the river. Shushantsaid "We split here...Jacob..take care of her..bye." I hugged him tightly andsaid "Why don't you come with us?" he nodded his head and said "I should stayhere Alice..so that I can notice Barney's moves." We all reached the river andthere was a damaged boat. Shushant and Jacob repaired it and now the boat canbe used. Jacob and I boarded the boat. I shook hands with him and Jacob thankedhim. We went half a distance from the river, and suddenly we heard a gunshotand then Shushant's scream.