CHAPTER-26

Jacob told the entire story to Dracul, who listened till the end without even blinking.

Dracul: It looks like you need my help, but the thing is, even I don't know where it is now? But let's find it out. I know where they lived, we can search there.

Jacob: Ok let's not waste time, let's go there now.

All of us went there. That place was ruined, but we still proceeded. The place consisted of nearly 10 houses in a row.

Dracul: I don't know their house number, But am sure that they lived in the same house together.

Jacob: So come on you two, let's turn this place upside down, Search everywhere thoroughly. Come on now!

Alice: Ok jake, but please don't split up. I hate splitting up.

Jacob: Fine I'll go with you. Dracul you are on your own now I guess.

Dracul: Yeah...yeah...I know. Dracul is fine with it.

We began searching the whole place. Out of ten, we finished searching six houses. Jacob and I moved on to the seventh while Dracul went to the eighth.

The seventh house was more scarier. I held Jacob's hands. We did the same as we did for the previous houses, we searched the hallway, the stairs, and then the roof, but this house was different, it had a basement.

Jacob: Seems like this house has got a basement. Come on lets go.

Alice: Ok.

Jacob: Damn it's too dark over here, have you got any torch or lighter?

Alice: Umm...no..am sorry.

Jacob: Never mind I found a torch here.

Alice: Good.

When we were going down the stairs, I heard a strange voice.

"Alishia, I knew you would come. Whatever you are looking for, you won't get it unless you make any sacrifice which would make me happy!"

Alice: Did you hear that Jacob?

Jacob: Hear what?

Alice: The voice! Someone is speaking to me. It was a lady's voice and It said that we won't find what we are looking for unless we make a sacrifice and added to it, the sacrifice must please her.

Jacob: Ok then.. make any sacrifice

Alice: How would I know that it would please her?

Jacob: It's better if you ask this question to her.

Alice: Fine.............umm...what kind of a sacrifice would please you?

"Mmmmm......blood...young blood....I smell it...I smell it all over here.....in the walls..... in the stairs....in the floor....and in you!!"

Alice: She needs my blood.