CHAPTER-28

Dracul: Damn....it's a bloody graveyard.

Jacob: Yep, you are right.

Alice: Guys, I get it "Behind the bush which holds Mr.Francis" So find Mr.Francis's grave, and that's where the knife is hidden. So, let's start digging boys.

Jacob: Aye, aye ma'am.

Dracul: Come on Mr. Francis, Were are you hiding?

Alice: Over there.

I said pointing towards the left.

We all started digging his grave. We found the knife wrapped under a red silk cloth.

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Barney: Hope we are at the right time, seems like the party has just begun. Now Alice, would you mind giving me the knife.

Alice: Do you think I will do that?

Barney: I know you wouldn't, Which leaves me with no choice other than killing you all.

Suddenly a group of men surrounded us.

Jacob: Alice, This is the plan, you go with Dracul, I'll distract them.

Alice: No way, Am not leaving you. I love you Jacob, I love you. So, you die, I die.

Jacob was shocked and a moment of silence prevailed between us.

Dracul: Ok lovebirds, let's get you all outta here.

Alice: Oh, we would love to get the hell out of here, But how?

Dracul: Guess what? I brought my tissues.

Alice: Oh come on, How can a tissue......Umm...you mean that mucous thing?

Dracul: Obviously my dear.

Jacob: Ok, How will the smoke last?

Dracul: Umm....let's Say forty seconds.

Alice: That's more than enough, Now would you mind taking out your special tissue?

Dracul: Alice, That would be my genuine pleasure.

Barney: Alice, hand me that knife at once, Don't make me kill you. You guys don't know about these men standing behind, They are perfectly well trained assasins.

Dracul pulled out a tissue from his pocket and spinned it three times and dropped it, and there was a huge puff of smoke. Jacob held my hand and ran fastly.

I was imagining what would be Barney's reaction after we disappeared. After a few minutes of running, we stopped for some air.

Jacob: Dracul, take us to somewhere safe.

Dracul: The market would be safe, because only witches and wizards can enter into our dimension.

Jacob: Ok, take us there now.

Alice: Yeah.

We all walked to that place and once again Jacob and I entered the water tank and swam all the way down and entered the magical world.

Their dimension was entirely different from our's in every aspect. Dracul then introduced us to all his friends. The first thing he said about us was about our mothers. Everyone was amazed to see us. He then took us to his home which was quite small. There were wine bottles arranged all over the shelf. There were nearly hundreds of bottles arranged.

Alice: Seems like you drink a lot.

Dracul: Yeah, sometimes.

Jacob: Hmm.

Dracul: You will find your room on upstairs. Try and get a good night's sleep.

Alice: Dracul....thank you so much, you've really done a lot today.

Dracul: The pleasure is mine Alice.

Jacob and I wentupstairs and entered the room.