CHAPTER-5

Sarah felt very sad for her. When she placed Alishia's head on the floor a chain slipped from her neck. Sarah found a key attached tothat chain. She then heard the sound of the elevator coming down, suddenly shetook the key and went back to her hideout. Those 7 men came together. Among them, one said "god! A witness is loose out there...damn it...we are finished" anotherguy said "chill...never mind..we are masked..so don't worry". When they went near the container one of them said "oh my..she didn't make it..ok guys.....lets light this container and this whole building up...yeeeehawwww" After hearing this Sarah sneaked to the elevator and went to the ground floor. She took her pendrive from the handbag and copied the footage from the beginning and rushed near the main door, but it was locked. They must have done it regarding their safety."Breaking the door open is not a wise choice..because it would trigger the alarm." Sarah said to herself. So she made a plan. The plan was, however after setting fire, all of them must get out through the main door. So she thought she could use that to escape. So she continued to wait. The elevator came up and everyone stepped out and proceeded to the main door. One of them asked "Has the bomb been planted correctly?" and one guy replied "yes..they are in their positions". Sarah heard this. She was hiding beneath a table. All of them went near the main door and when everyone was out one guy locked it from outside. On seeing this Sarah almost fainted, she doesn't know what to do now. She recognized seeing a manhole down the basement, so she went back to the basement. There she saw a bomb planted in the container. The bomb displayed 20seconds which means in 20 seconds this whole building will be destroyed. Sarah pulled the steel rods covering the manhole but she couldn't. Now only 8 seconds were left. She jumped on the manhole again and again, there was only 2 secondsleft and Sarah jumped with lots of anger inside her and the manhole broke and ultimately she fell inside it. She was being driven by the current of the waterand she heard the sound of the blast, She stopped at the end of the sewage. She looked up and found another manhole, it was already broken. So she climbed up and realized that this manhole was nearly 700 ft away from the building, She saw the whole building turning into ashes...........