CHAPTER-17

The chopper landed at a place. The place was some kinda big. Barney took me in. Inside the building there were peoples who seemed to be some sort of agents. I don't understand what was happening around me. Barney walked me to a room. On the door my name was printed in it. "How did my name appear here?" I asked him. "Alice...look....you don't know this....we have been working on your whereabouts for the past eight years and at last we found you two years ago. So I was assigned in this operation of rescuing you from Jacob. But unfortunately Jacob found who I really was, two days ago. So shushant and I decided to get you out of this town. So we just waited for you to come to my home, but what we didn't expect was Jacob coming with you two. But I did expect that..because he was the one who tied me and locked me inside that secret room." Said Barney. "You earlier said me that Shushant was a trained assassin..where did that come from?" I asked. "Well speaking of Shushant, he was of great help in this operation. Yes he is a trained assassin. When I entered this town as a teacher me and my team were watching you. From that we found that Shushant was your best friend after Jacob. So we hired him and briefed him about this operation and he agreed. So he was trained by a world class assassin from our team." Barney stopped here. "What's going on Alice?" I asked myself. Shushant came inside the building with a wound on his forehead. I ran and hugged him tightly. "Hey doll...don't worry..we are safe here!" said Shushant. "You should've said me!" I said and he giggled. "U should rest for sometime." He said. "Hey what happened to Jacob?" I asked him for which he replied "He ran away". I then entered my room. The room was luxurious. I sat on the bed and I got up suddenly as I felt something hard on my pocket. I took out a small book out from my pocket, I don't know how I got it.

tG]vVS�