CHAPTER-6

14-09-2016

12:40 am

Sarah's leg was badly wounded. She got up bearing the pain in her left leg. She walked away from that place crying, because she has never seen such a thing in her life.She went to the hostel where she was living. Her friends were shocked to seeher in such a condition where she was fully wet and there were scratches and wounds all over her hands and legs. When asked about it she just said that she was near a blast and its force threw her away. "Blast?? What?? You've gotta be kidding me" said Tina her best friend. "No... The Augustine was destroyed..someone has planted a bomb and it blew up. I was near it." replied Sarah. Everyone were serious now. Tina asked " How come you were near it" Sarah replied that she just got down from the bus and as soon as the bus went passher the building was blasted. Sarah requested everyone to keep this silent and they all agreed. Sarah lives in a hostel along with her college friends. She went to New York city to see her parents and returned today. From tomorrow the regular college starts. She hasn't slept all night, She was thinking about that lady Alishia. She suddenly realized that her diary is with her. She got up from the bed and took that diary from her pocket.