CHAPTER-4

Sarah reached the basement. As she stepped out of the elevator she found drops of blood spilled on the floor, she followed the blood. She watched her step carefully so that those 7 men won't hear her approaching. She stopped suddenly after hearing some indistinct chatter. She watched them throwing that lady into a huge glass container, she thought of helping that lady by way of shooting each of them, but that would end up in danger to her own life, so she dropped that plan. "come on Sarah....you have gotta do something...come on...think...think.." she said to herself. She planned a distraction to keep those guys away from that lady for some time. She went inside the elevator and pressed "3" and came out of it. When the elevator door closed she fired the gun in the air. As soon as she did this she hid nearby a pipe which cannot be seen that easily and moreover that place was dark enough to hide a person. On hearing the gunshot all the 7 men rushed to the elevator. One guy said "we have got company!" and another one said "whoever it is, they are now going up, we should catch that person before they are out of this building." Sarah noticed that all of them were armed. Everyone waited for the lift to come to the basement and once it came everyone stepped in it. Sarah waited for the elevator to go up and as soon as it was gone she rushed to the container were the lady was lying down and breathing her last. Sarah went near her and placed her head on her lap. "Come on....quick...we have got no time, get up, we will find a way out of here. Come on...." Said sarah to that lady. The lady replied, "No.....leave me here..am gonna die down here....here take this" that lady took a small diary from her pocket and handed it over to Sarah. Sarah without even looking at it properly kept it inside her pocket. Sarah asked for her name. She replied "What is there in knowing my name? Anyways the name is Alishia. What is yours?" "Sarah Matthew" she said. No reply came back from her. Sarah checked her pulse. Sarah sighed in grief after realizing that she is dead.